Plus Size Feelin' Groovy Dress Costume
- Hair Tie
- 100% polyester
- Psychedelic pink, white, & red all-over print
- Plus Size Feelin' Groovy Dress
- Flared sleeves, deep V-neckline
- Hair tie is same fabric as dress
So groovy baby!
The 60s, and 70s were great. So great that some folks don’t even remember them. There is are a couple lost decades from the good times that they had. You wish you could have that good of a time...okay well, maybe not that good. You still want to be able to remember it.
But you do wish you had been around to see the bands that were rocking. The Kinks. The Rolling Stones. Procol Harum. CREAM. Jimmy Hendrix. Bob Dylan. You wish you were on that grassy field in White Lake New York. Woodstock they called it. Three days of peace, and music. We know we wish we had been there. We would have been dancing, swaying to the groove of the music.
Now you can experience your own kind of free love, and peace movement. Slip on this Feelin' Groovy Dress, and go listen to some music in a field. Other like minded individuals will come join you. (We know we would.) Sway to the music as Procol Harum starts playing Conquistador. Sing along as you listen to Baba O'Riley by The Who, "Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living". You will feel connected to everyone, sharing a vision of peace, and love for the world. Just don’t take any "candy" from strangers, you want to be able to remember such a groovy time after all.
|Plus||Chest||45" - 47"||114cm - 119cm|
|2X||Chest||52" - 54"||132cm - 137cm|
|3X||Chest||54" - 56"||137cm - 142cm|
|4X||Chest||60" - 62"||152cm - 157cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Disco dressBy Kim Henderson | January 16, 2017I am a size 10 and ordered a plus size only because I bought these types of costumes before and they run extremely small. The plus size is a little big and long but I will make adjustments. Kind of expensive for the quality but will be super fun for our theme night.Was this review helpful to you?
- greatBy Current Customer | November 21, 2015Found it too big but no worries my girlfriend loves it so she has it nowWas this review helpful to you?