Plus Size Feelin' Groovy Dress Costume
- Hair Tie
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric
- Deep V-neckline
- Flared sleeves
- Hair tie is same fabric as dress, tie as desired
- Psychedelic pink, white, & red all-over print
So groovy baby!
The 60s and 70s were great. So great that some folks don’t even remember them. There are a couple of lost decades from the good times that they had. You wish you could have that good of a time...okay well, maybe not that good. You still want to be able to remember it.
But you do wish you had been around to see the bands that were rocking. The Kinks. The Rolling Stones. Procol Harum. CREAM. Jimi Hendrix. Bob Dylan. You wish you were on that grassy field in White Lake New York. Woodstock, they called it. Three days of peace, and music. We know we wish we had been there. We would have been dancing, swaying to the groove of the music.
Now you can experience your own kind of free love and peace movement. Slip on this Feelin' Groovy Dress, and go listen to some music in a field. Other like minded individuals will come join you. (We know we would.) Sway to the music as Procol Harum starts playing Conquistador. Sing along as you listen to Baba O'Riley by The Who, "Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living". You will feel connected to everyone, sharing a vision of peace, and love for the world. Just don’t take any "candy" from strangers, you want to be able to remember such a groovy time, after all.
|2X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
- I am totally in love with my purchaseBy Arctic Chick | October 28, 2022Size 5XThis costume is exactly what is pictured on the website. This costume is made of good quality material, and it fits really well. I will definitely order from this website again. this costume came in a very timely manner and was packaged very well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled I am totally in love with my purchase Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled I am totally in love with my purchase No (0)
Disco dressBy Kim Henderson | January 16, 2017I am a size 10 and ordered a plus size only because I bought these types of costumes before and they run extremely small. The plus size is a little big and long but I will make adjustments. Kind of expensive for the quality but will be super fun for our theme night.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 4, 2022I purchased the size I chose because another costume I purchased was of similar size stated, however, this dress was very huge.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 2, 2022Absolutely have found my life long costume shop! I’m a plus sized woman so it’s very hard to find outfits that fit. Thank youuuuuuu!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- great 60's costumeBy Rebecca | August 25, 2021Height 5'3" | Size PlusNeeded a sixties costume. This one came quickly and fit great. The quality was decent. good decision.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- greatBy Current Customer | November 21, 2015Found it too big but no worries my girlfriend loves it so she has it nowWas this review helpful to you?