Rainbow Rave Disco Costume for Women
- 94% polyester 6% spandex
- Jumpsuit has mock-wrap bodice w/ same-fabric halter ties
- Pants portion has concealed back zipper
- Pants legs flare widely below knees
- Exclusively made by us!
Kaleidoscope of Colors
Ever feel like a single color just isn't enough? You could head to the disco wearing a shimmering blue dress to help you feel like one cool cat or you could break out a lively red color to really get you ready to groove... but doesn't it always feel like something's missing? After all, there's a whole variety of colors, so why just stick to one when you could bring the entire rainbow to the dance floor?
We got you! Now you can bring all of the colors to the party with this Rainbow Rave Disco Costume for women. The costume combines 70s style with the full spectrum of colors to give you a dazzling effect that you'll be proud to wear while groovin' out under the disco ball.
Design & Details
Our costume designers want to create a costume that captured the beauty of all the major colors in the rainbow! That's why they infused this Rainbow Rave Disco Costume with shimmering style. The costume is a jumpsuit style outfit made out of a colorful metallic print fabric. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple are all fully represented in this dazzling jumpsuit! The jumpsuit has a mock-wrap bodice with a simple halter tie around the back of the neck and the back of the dress has a zipper for fitting. The legs are flared at the bottom, which works great if you wear a pair of platform shoes with it! Finally, the costume comes with a belt of matching rainbow fabric to tie around your waist. It comes together for a look that will have you ready to steal the visible spectrum of light when you're on the dance floor!
Shimmering in the 70s
If you want a unique and colorful look to wear to your next retro party, then this 70s style jumpsuit is the perfect option! Now... someone put on some Donna Summer to get the party started!
|X-Small||Length (from top of bust)||55"||140cm|
|X-Small||Halter Ties Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Small||Length (from top of bust)||55"||140cm|
|Small||Halter Ties Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Medium||Length (from top of bust)||55"||140cm|
|Medium||Halter Ties Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Length (from top of bust)||55 1/2"||141cm|
|Large||Halter Ties Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|X-Large||Length (from top of bust)||55 1/2"||141cm|
|X-Large||Halter Ties Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Many thanks lily:) (1 Answer)
The length should be from where your neck and shoulders meet and measure down to your ankle. for more helpful tools is our costume sizing tips page: https://support.halloweencostumes.com/kb/a63/sizing-for-costumes.aspx
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 17, 2022Height 5’2 | Weight 125 | Size MediumA big hit!! It was a little big because I am short, but I rather have it slightly big then too tight in that material.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | March 9, 2022Size LargeVery small on the chest. I can't use it, so disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 6, 2022Costume looked great, but the top is definitely too smallWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | May 31, 2022The legs fit well, the length was a tad long. The top part was VERY small and would not even cover half of my chest, so I had to wear a shirt over it. I got a medium size and am 5’4 and 147 lbs.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | May 28, 2022Height 5’3 | Weight 123 | Size MediumThis costume runs a bit small. Extremely small on top. Does not cover the chest area very well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 6, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?