Sexy Women's Disco Diva Dress Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric in black & white swirl print covered w/ iridescent silver sequins
- Pullover V-neck minidress has long, flared sleeves
- Sexy Disco Diva Dress
- 6'' x 48'' scarf can be tied as desired in hair or around neck
If there's something wrong with channeling all the negativity in a person's life into dance, we don't want to be right. What else would we do with a whole lot of extra pent-up frustration and foiled ambition? Nothing could be as much fun as squishing it beneath the sleek and fashionable heels of our kneehigh go-go boots! In fact, every few months we like to take a trip to the local disco club and work out all our problems beneath a shimmering disco ball to some of the catchiest music ever recorded. We think that's a strategy that could make a lot of other people feel better, too, and we hope you agree.
But maybe that sounds crazy. Maybe you'd rather just sit around in silence, like so many other people seem to prefer. That's gonna make our mission a lot tougher! Help us help you by trying on this Sexy Disco Diva Dress and stepping out there on the dance floor. We're certain that with some matching boogie shoes or roller skates, an outfit like this will improve anybody's mood. And if it doesn't? Well, that hasn't happened so far, but we'd tentatively suggest cranking up the music and shaking it even harder. Sometimes all that bad stuff can be kind of sticky, you know?
Do us a favor: if our method works for you, would you pass it on? The only thing that would make us happier than one person wearing a Sexy Disco Diva Dress and dancing til they feel better is everyone putting on a Sexy Disco Diva Dress and feeling better together!
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | September 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Shedding of SequinsBy Current Customer | June 14, 2016A trail of sequins were everywhere I went; shed from any movement. Also, was a little "itchy" to wear.Was this review helpful to you?