Plus Size Disco Diva Dress Costume
- Head Tie
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Pullover V-neck minidress has long, flared sleeves
- Plus Size Disco Diva Dress
- 6'' x 48'' scarf can be tied as desired in hair or around neck
At first I was afraid. I was Petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side.
The best way we have found to deal with a sad break up, is to go out for a little fun on the town. And if he tries to get you back, just tell him to walk right out that door. You have other things to be doing. Like dancing at the Disco.
Slip on this Women's Plus Size Disco Diva Dress, and forget about him. The whole dance club will see you walking in glittering like a proper disco gal in this swirl patterned sequined dress. Adding a pair of gogo boots will complete your diva look. The women will all be asking where you got such a happening dress, and the men will be clamoring over themselves to be the first to dance with you. By the end of the night you will be saying, "Who was I trying to forget? Must not have been anyone important."
Maybe, you'll even find your next guy there. The kind of man who loves to go out, and disco till the sun comes up. Because, like Gloria Gaynor sang, as long as you know how to love you know you will survive! Because you have all your life to live, and all your love to give. You will Survive. But, in this Disco Diva Dress you wont just "survive" you'll thrive!
|1X||Chest||44" - 46"||112cm - 117cm|
|2X||Chest||45" - 47"||114cm - 119cm|
|3X||Chest||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Size too smallBy Anonymous | January 3, 2014This costume, as with every other one I purchased, was a size too small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Shorty Than I ThoughtBy UNvKnw | September 12, 2020Height 5’7 | Size 3XThe fit is as Expected. Only issue as it is a little shorter than I expected. Really looking forward to wearing it this Halloween. The disco ball purse is perfect it’s bigger in the inside than I thought. That was a nice surprise. Wish it came in a size bigger yet still a comfortable fit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Look Out ABBA Tribute!By Current Customer | October 24, 2019Totally fabulous!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 28, 2019I ordered one size up and it fit PERFECTLY!! I got rave reviews!! Will definitely be order these again!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- A hit!!By Current Customer | August 28, 2017The outfit was too small for me but my sister wore it and it was a hit! She loved it and said it was comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sequins ShedBy Current Customer | November 3, 2015A trail of sequins were everywhere I went; shed from any movement. Also, was a little "itchy" to wear.Was this review helpful to you?
- nice dress, runs smallBy Anonymous | September 24, 2015I like the dress. It runs a small. I wear a woman's 14 & it took a 3x in this costume to fit me comfortably.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too smallBy LaToya Webb | October 22, 2014It is cute, but not for a thick girl with a butt! It's tight, but going to make it work! I'm I loose fitting 20-22 and it's just not true to size.Was this review helpful to you?