Women's Wild Flower 70s Disco Dress Costume
- 100% polyester
- Pullover minidress has flared sleeves & hemline
- All-over floral print
- Headband is same fabric as dress, tie as desired
- Exclusively, made by us!
It's All Happening
It's time to free yourself! No more stuffy business attire, no more following social norms, no more working for "the man." It's time to liberate yourself from society's expectations and do what you want to do: its the 1970s way of living life and we want you to live with a capital "L." If you want to spend endless hours playing ABBA in an open field and dancing hand-in-hand with your best friends, taking little breaks to make flower crowns and to hitchhike to the nearest convenience store for more cans of Tab soda, then we support you! (Mmmm Tab soda.)
We can't turn back the hands of time to make it 1975 again (we wish we were that powerful) but we can supply you with a costume to make you feel like you're living in this glorious era. The 70s wildflower dress will splash a dose of color into your world to make it go from gray to filled with color, literally and figuratively.
It's time to showcase your best 70s inspired dance moves while you're wearing this funky-fabulous dress. The short hemline, scoop neckline, and belled sleeves all create one flattering and comfortable costume. The mini dress is covered in blue and green flowers and it's also expertly made since it's a Made by Us design. It's crafted from high-quality material and made to last. The coordinating headband is included with the mini dress and completes the ensemble. Now you're completely covered in wildflowers and ready for a day of doing whatever you want. (Go get that ABBA record of yours & dance around in this 70s and hairspray costume!)
Peace, Love, and All the Fixings
Throw up a peace sign and accent it with peace sign jewelry. Add a necklace, earrings, and shades to the ensemble to accentuate the 70s vibe. Don't forget to add a pair of go-go boots to the cart for a head-to-toe 70s look. Or get creative and call this fashionable look a Hairspray costume!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Small||Dress Length||33 3/4"||86cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||34 1/4"||87cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Dress Length||34 3/4"||88cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||35 1/4"||90cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 13, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Lisa G | October 11, 2021Okay...I looked at the size chart. According to the chart, I wear a Medium. I have a 36 D chest. When I received my costume, it is very form fitting...almost too small. If I buy the Large, it would be too big. So...I believe I will wear a shaper with the Medium.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?