Groovy 70s Diva Costume for Women
- X-Small: Coming Soon
- Medium/Large: Coming Soon
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has halter collar, back zipper
- Front has plunging V-neckline with decorative metal O-ring sewn into it near the bottom of the V
- Pants portion is form-fitting above the knees, widely flared below the knees
- Headband is same fabric as jumpsuit
- Headband has appliqued flower at front, elastic band at back
It's Fun to Stay at the YMCA!
There has never been a style of dance that is as much fun as disco! Disco is all about letting loose and enjoying yourself - and having confidence! When you're doing the Funky Chicken or the Robot, it's not about hoping that you look cool: It's about knowing that you're having a good time and that alone makes you look awesome. John Travolta had complete confidence when he did the Disco Finger, and his pose became iconic. If he had felt silly, it would definitely have looked silly too. So be like Travolta and get your Hustle on!
Turn the beat around in this sweetly funky Women's Groovy '70s Diva Costume! The sleeveless one-piece jumpsuit is made of a polyester and spandex blend that fits like a glove and moves with you while you show off your Electric Slide and Bus Stop prowess. It's printed all over with a groovy, psychedelic pattern of abstract multicolored swirls on a purple background. The halter-style deep V neckline is accented with a gold-tone decorative metal O-ring. The jumpsuit's legs are fitted from the hips to the knees, and then flare out in exaggerated bell-bottoms all the way to the floor. Not only do they look amazing while you dance, but they're super fun to swish around! Complement your flower child hairdo with the included headband made of matching fabric and decorated with a large faux flower.
Peace, Love, and Disco
Make any party an exciting place when you walk in dressed as a diva queen. Hopefully the party is a BYODB: Bring Your Own Disco Ball!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2022Love this costume… So many compliments… 5'3 140lbs small/medium… I added the belts.
It was stretchy material.
I needed to add a halter top it was a little loose within the back area..
But loved it!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?