Women's Plus Size Foxy Lady Disco Costume
- Head tie
- Plus Size Women's Foxy Lady Disco Costume
- All pieces 100% polyester
- V neck top with ruching and large bell sleeves
- Elastic waist pants with split bell bottom
- All-over holographic dot print on all pieces
The Real Dancing Queen
The Love Train needs a sassy new chick to lead it to Funkytown, but it's going to take a real dancing queen to keep up that kind of energy. Sporting the right threads definitely helps, too, and this Plus Size Foxy Lady Disco Costume will put some pep in your step while you're shakin' your groove thing!
Is there anything more exhilarating than hearing your favorite disco tune fill the room? Whether you're kickin' it at a funky dance club, or blasting the 8-track player in your car, you just can't help but move to the beat. And while there may be pressure to show off your best dance moves, the most important thing to remember is to just have fun, because that's what disco is all about. It's about gettin' up with the get-down, doing the hustle, and boogieing til you just can't boogie no more! And the best part is that even if your dance technique is a little rusty, nobody in the discotheque is gonna notice through all the sparkling lights and fog. So, dance on!
All of the other dancers will also be blown away by how wicked your costume looks, your moves are going to look fantastic, no matter what! The matching blouse and pants are covered with far-out printed swirl patterns and flashy sequins, and flare out on the sleeves and legs, to get everyone in the dancing mood. Style your hair into a fierce 70's do, or grab a funky retro wig, and tie the matching hair scarf around it, and you'll be the foxiest lady under the disco ball! Make sure you have all of your disco dance moves down pat, since you'll need some serious skills on the dance floor when you wear this outfit.
|1X||Chest||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
|1X||Pants Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
|2X||Chest||48" - 50"||122cm - 127cm|
|2X||Pants Waist||38" - 46"||97cm - 117cm|
|3X||Chest||50" - 52"||127cm - 132cm|
|3X||Top Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|3X||Pants Waist||40" - 48"||102cm - 122cm|
|4X||Chest||52" - 54"||132cm - 137cm|
|4X||Pants Waist||42" - 50"||107cm - 127cm|
- Love It!By Anonymous | October 28, 2016Just got this costume in the mail yesterday for a Disco event I have next Friday. When received, the size chart said 3X was equivalent to a 20/22 and I thought, "crap!". But I tried it on and while fitted it is not too short or too tight and I am a 26 in most clothing. That said, I will be rocking my spanx in this number. :) The fabric is better than expected but still pretty thin if you think that's a problem. The sleeves are long...at least fingertip length. I think this adds to the fun look of the costume but it may be a problem for some who may drag the sleeves through a buffet line. All in all a great purchase. I may try the trade in option for something else for next year. Stand by on that! :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Other ReviewsBy Renee | May 3, 2016I read the other reviews, so I order a bigger size then I thought I should. WRONG!!! It was so big. I am returning the large ones and ordered the size I should have in the first place. Hopefully this will be the right fit. I thought the costume was very nice, even nicer then I had expected. I'll do another review when the others come.Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Current Customer | January 14, 2017Love it true to sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Great OutfitBy Anne | October 12, 2019This outfit is great. True to size! Excellent quality. I tried my costume on with the wig, and it looks amazing! Had a minor problem with the wig, but customer service was phenomenal! This is a great company to do business with. I can’t wait to rock my outfit out at our company back in the day dress up day luncheon. God bless.Was this review helpful to you?
- ExcellentBy Candy Homan | February 21, 2019Ordered 12 of these (various sizes) for our group 4 Breast cancer fundraiser and we LOVED them. Tops run a bit small and pants run true to size.
Tx for great customer service w/exchanges.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy DEEZ | February 20, 2019IT FIT MY WIFE WELL SHE LOVES ITWas this review helpful to you?
Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but runs bigBy Current Customer | October 11, 2018I wear a size 18W and I ordered a 1X in this. I felt I could have ordered a size smaller, as it was a little baggy around the waist and legs. It should be fine for Halloween, although I might have to safety pin the waist or take it to a tailor to take it in. The top is a little loose as well. I didn't know this from the picture, but the material is holographic.Was this review helpful to you?
- Funky OutfitBy Current Customer | May 24, 2016Absolutely gorgeous and well made costume! Star quality and looks better than the picture.Was this review helpful to you?