Tequila Dude Costume
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. Details
Surcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
Cinco De Mayo is coming up. Yeah we know it’s June, but it’s still coming up, and you got to be ready when the party knocks on your door. That’s why we suggest this Tequila Dude Costume. Keep it on under your normal clothes (like a super hero, but for drinking), and be ready to party when you hear the knock on your door.
And don’t get us wrong, you don’t need to only be the holder of the Tequila on the 5th of May. No you can whip this bad boy out whenever you feel like there is a Jose moment. Or if you are feeling a little fancy an 1800 moment. But let’s not go overboard with the Don Julio 1947. Let’s save that for a special moment. Like Mexican Independence day.
Best of all however, is you not only have the means to carry your very own tequila supply with you at all times, you also have six shot glasses on either bandolier. Meaning you can share your tequila party with all your friends…well, at least twelve of them, maybe thirteen if one doesn’t mind drinking from the other bottle. ¡Salud! Taquila Man, ¡salud!
- Bright green polyester serape top w/ stripes and fringe
- Straw sombrero has word ''TEQUILA'' printed on front
- Sombrero has circumference of 23 inches
- Brown faux leather belt has silver-tone buckle & 2 bottle holster
- Each bandolier has 6 shot glass loops
- Shot glasses are clear plastic
- Serape top
- 2 bandoliers
- Belt w/ 2 bottle holsters
- 8 shot glasses