Happy Poop Costume
- Happy Poop Costume
- 100% polyester
- Pullover tunic has face opening in front, arm openings at sides
- Appliqued character eyes & mouth on front
Let's get real about poop for a hot second: poop is a real downer. While you're standing in line with a cart full of groceries and your little bundle of joy decides to make a stinky in their diaper, well my friend, that stinks. When you leave your dog at home all afternoon only to come back to find a heaping pile of crap on your rug, well, that stinks too. Like you, we have experienced our fair share of poo-dilemmas which have left us feeling down in the dumps (ha, get it?). Then the poop emoji entered our lives and like a rainbow after a storm, our opinion on poop became much brighter.
What a splendid take on a disgusting, but necessary, bodily function, we thought as we stared at the smiling poop emoji illuminating from our iPhone. It looks more like soft serve ice cream or a chocolate truffle than a rancid turd. We loved the idea of taking something so foul and transforming it into something so undeniably cute, thus our infatuation with the poop emoji began!
We started collecting everything poop related- keychains, pens, shirts, mugs, pins, jewelry, slippers, and pillows. But as our obsession for poop novelty items grew, our satisfaction with these trinkets dwindled. We needed something more! Instead of merely acquiring poop knickknacks, we wanted to transform into the brown pile of dung with the wide eyes, so we got our hands on this happy poop costume and our lives have never been happier.
This tunic style costume for adults features a surprised poop emoji face and appropriate holes for you head and arms. Wear it to announce that you're (newly) down with the brown and you don't care who knows it!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Absolute crapBy jannika29 | October 18, 2019The costume description says "appropriate holes for your face and arms." The hole for your face is WAY TOO BIG... It's open from your eyebrows all the way down to your chest. I don't know anyone whose head is large enough to fill this "appropriate" face hole. As for the "appropriate" arm holes, there are holes for arms... But they are uncomfortably low on the costume, so your shoulders and your upper arms are held hostage... only your elbows and forearms are allowed their freedom. I completely regret the purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- The Best CostumeBy Juanita | November 12, 2018Thank you for the wonderful costume. It was more than I expected and it was the talk of the town. I took pictures with everybody at my job and when I went to make my voice heard. It was and amazing day and I truly am gratefully. I can't wait to next year. See you soon ??Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved itBy Anonymous | October 9, 2017Loved itWas this review helpful to you?