Plug and Socket Plus Size Costume
- Socket Costume
- Plug Costume
- 100% Polyester
- White poly-foam plug with an attached cord and shiny prongs
- Socket tunic with opening flaps on the bottom for the prongs to go in
Which is more important the socket or the plug?
Well, without a socket there is no access to the electrical grid. No way to power the lights in the house. No way to run the refrigerator. No heat, no warm water, no cooking. No recharging your cell phone. No watching TV. No working on your computer. No internet. That might be the line: a life without internet. Who could imagine such a life?!
However, without a plug there is little need for access to the electrical grid. Sure the lights are wired into the house. Same with the heat, and water. But the fridge has a plug, that once plugged in keeps your great aunt Etta's minced pie cold. Without a plug there is nothing to connect the television to the socket. No way to watch the latest How to Get Away With Murder.
So, is it fair to say that they are equally important? We think so. Therefore, this Halloween, when your friends ask you why you and your wife are dressed in these Plus Size Plug and Socket Costumes, just say because "we need each other". It will make your wife smile, and lets face it, you would somehow accidentally burn the house down without her. Then when you are alone you can woo her with song: "I got chills, they're multiplying, And I'm losing control, 'Cause the power, you're supplying, It's electrifying!"
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Costumes were a hit at the party.Was this review helpful to you?
- Come here, Honey!By Dirk Schulz | January 16, 2013This was an outstanding costume for both of us...We attended an outside function and the dress was warm enough for my wife so she didnt need a coat.
The facial expressions of the people who would see her first and try to figure out what she was...then the realization hit them as I came walking in behind her...HAHA Priceless.
The materials were quality made, it held up during the evening frivolities, the shipping was immediate and the cost was not outrageous.
We are very satisfied with this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Liked it!By Anonymous | November 14, 2013Good for almost any size, it fit my 6'7" tall boyfriend who's very hard to fit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Plus sizeBy Jennifer Zintel | October 12, 2019Package says 14-16 not plus size I was looking for. Also when ordering it didn't give the information about just saying plus sizeWas this review helpful to you?
- Plug & SocketBy Current Customer | November 13, 2017We were a hit -- took honorable mention at costume party!Was this review helpful to you?