Skull on Jaws
- Pair of Zombie Hands
- Head size approx. 7" tall, 8" wide, 9" deep
- Hands size approx. 5" tall, 7" wide, 7" deep
- Gruesome painted skin w/ bloody spots
- Molded rubber zombie head
- Molded rubber zombie hands
Well, friend. We told you--over and over again--that the zombie apocalypse was about to begin. And did you listen? Nope! No you didn’t.
So, no, we’re not really surprised to see this undead partygoer crawling out of your grass. Oh, wait. Hang on. That is just a really frightening looking zombie decoration popping out of your yard. Whew! You even had us fooled. Sorry, we really thought it was real for a second!
Well, we are happy to know the apocalypse isn’t imminent (yet), but we are also really impressed by this Skull on Jaws! We mean, WOW. That truly looks like a gruesome zombie is clawing its way out of your lawn to eat our brains. Actually, we may need to get one of these...maybe when the real zombies come they will assume we’ve already joined their ranks if they see this out in the garden. In fact, maybe we’ll get two.
- VERY CHEAPBy Current Customer | August 18, 2017I COULD HAVE PURCHASED THIS AT THE 99 CENT STORE INSTEAD OF PAYING $16.99. DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. THE PICTURE IS VERY DECEPTIVE.....POORWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy kathleen winfield | May 27, 2015NOT SOLID, BUT LOOKS GOOD IN THE DARKWas this review helpful to you?
- Slightly misleading.......but ok enough for the price.By James | July 12, 2020The product which arrived was kind of more like flimsy rubber mask-like material for the head and hands. It looks good, but I had to wad up newspaper under the hands and cut about 2/3 off the top of a milk jug and put it under the head so it had some structure and didn't just lie flat on the ground. I do wish there were pictures to show it from the back being hollow, but with some quick and super easy modification it still does the trick. Either way, for the price I'd still say it's a decent enough cheap buy.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the tips on how you made this skull Halloween decoration work! We hope you had an awesome Halloween!
- Not worth your moneyBy BayBeach17 | October 10, 2019Plain & Simple: "Not even close to being worth the money."Was this review helpful to you?
- Skull of jawsBy Current Customer | October 29, 2018Very disappointed. It wasn’t as appeared in the picture. I had to stuff it and do a little painting on the head and nails Hard to put into the ground.Was this review helpful to you?
- GarbageBy Current Customer | October 11, 2018Image is not what you receive. You get a rubber mask version instead of the hard vinyl/plastic pictured. I think the mold might be different as well, it’s hard to tell. Terrible paint job to boot. Even if I filled it with foam it wouldn’t plump out right. One of the worst products I have ever received.Was this review helpful to you?