16" T-Rex Skeleton
- Plastic Skeleton
- Molded plastic skeleton is 16" tall, 35" long w/ tail extended
- Jaw is hinged, tail is flexible
- No other moving parts
THE MEANING OF TYRANNOSAUR
Did you know that a Tyrannosaurus and a Tyrannosaur aren't exactly the same thing? Nope!? Well, the -us means we're talking about a specific creature. The other is just the family of several different dinosaurs named, generally, for being truly massive predator lizards of ancient times.
But, if tyranno means "tyrant," does it even have to be huge? What about when the Tyrannosaurus Rex is just a little baby? Is it not what it is because it is so small? Or is it named after a tyrant more because of its cruel and oppressive behavior!?
We think we've figured out the truth of the Tyrant Lizard, but you can still provide some crucial evidence when you bring home this 16" T-Rex Skeleton. This cute and terrifying little skeletal figure is designed after the full-blown Tyrannosaurus Rex. Place this to guard your books, manage your mantel, or just be a brooding brute on the coffee table. Perfect for any event or your everyday life!
A TINY LITTLE TYRANT
It's quite a bit smaller than the regular ones, but whether it was shrunk by science or it is just a baby, you'll quickly learn what kind of impact even a diminutive Tyrannosaur can have on your abode. Fortunately, he's already housetrained!
- PerfectBy Current Customer | February 12, 2022Size StandardThis is perfect to add to your Halloween decor or, in my case, for my skeleton loving kiddo! He had specifically requested a T-Rex skeleton for Christmas to add to his collection of skeleton decor and of course I was overjoyed when this website had it! He absolutely loves this thing!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Almost perfect.By Steven | November 19, 2021Another addition my giant spider web as a captive victim.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?