Santa Pup Dog Costume
- 100% polyester velour, interlock knit & faux fur
- Dog's front legs fit into "legs" of costume; fabric ties around neck
- Stuffed arms sewn to sides
- Velour jacket front over padded belly has fur edging
- Velour hat has fur edging, elastic chin strap
We all know the clear and undeniable truth: dogs are the best friends of humankind. The lists of reasons are too many to count and even attempting to list them all would crash not only the site you’re looking at but probably the entire Internet. Now, maybe if we took down a few cat videos, we’d have a chance… but we’ve pretty much accepted that the felines dominate the Web. Fortunately, that leaves the pups plenty of space to be the cuddliest of best buddies out there. But, despite their amazing traits, there is one other entity out there that keeps us all wagging our proverbial tails even more!
We, of course, are speaking of the patron of the Christmas spirit, good ole Saint Nicholas. Santa Claus not only loves all kindly folks but has some pretty epic magical powers and brings us presents! For the rest of the year, the pooch is our precious, but come those winter months, Santa tends to take the focus. Fortunately, we’ve com up with a way to blend both into one entity of pure joy. You can bring that perfect festivity to your own home with this Santa Pup Dog costume. Your pup’s front legs fit into the fabric Santa booties and the velour hat and coat make for a seamless transformation. Celebrate year round—or at least as long as the pupper will tolerate!
|X-Small||Chest||12" - 16"||30cm - 41cm|
|Small||Chest||16" - 20"||41cm - 51cm|
|Medium||Chest||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Large||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
- One StarBy Anonymous | December 28, 2021Size X-SmallTo small I thought it would cover the back of my dog but no it's open wish you guys would posted more photos of the costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful costumeBy Current Customer | December 31, 2017It's amazing and fun! Good quality product, the size is ok but my cat is so special. It's difficult for me to put the costume on it!Was this review helpful to you?
- LUV this and it was comfortable for the dog!By Georgia Janie | January 6, 2017My dogs are Therapy Dogs and wear costumes on occasion. They must be comfortable because residents keep their rooms on the 'hot' side and the dogs need to remain still when they sit on laps.
These "walker" outfits can have a tendency to confuse some residents but then they realize what it is and thoroughly enjoy them.Was this review helpful to you?