Lion Pet Costume
- 50% polyester/50% acrylic faux fur
- Elastic band encircles face opening
- Fabric ears sewn to mane
"Not a fluffy lion, George?"
We really love the way our pups look. They are so fuzzy, and cuddly. We just want to hug them, and squeeze them, and call them George. They are so fun to play with. And we just love them so much. We want them to love us too. We play fetch, and are always prepared with treats. But, we also like to see our lovable pets in weird outfits. Like a cat wearing a hat made of it's own hair.
Well, we have this Lion Pet Costume. It will make your precious George into a wild lion. The kind that likes to have milk bones, and likes to snatch a tennis ball out of the air. He will be the cutest lion in on the plains (or in the neighborhood). Sure he may not like getting into it at first, but bribe him with treats like when you take him to the vet. Because who doesn’t want to see a dog as a lion? We do!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect costume for my dogBy Anonymous | November 9, 2013This costume fit my dog perfect! The color matched his coat and it stayed on his head almost all day. People had to keep taking second looks to see if it was a real mini lion or a dog. He is about 50 lbs and is shaped like a pitbull and I got him a med that fit near perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- LeoBy Chels | October 12, 2019My dog went through having 10 cyst removed. She was shaved back and looked pretty bad. But this has defiantly put a twist on her new hair cut. We love this. The kids around the block are no longer scared of her crazy hair cut. They love the Chelsie as Leo the Lion! And it is true people do start looking like their pets.Was this review helpful to you?
- My dog hated itBy Natalia | November 19, 2018after putting it on my dog, he took it out of the bag, dragged it to the backyard, and left it there. i got an xs for my 5month old chihuahua and it was still big? so that sucked. i had no idea how to cut holes for his ears so i’ll never use it again. good idea for big dogs that like stuff on them though. no bad review on the product itself. depends on the dog you haveWas this review helpful to you?
- Hank rocking the lionBy Pam | September 23, 2016I would have preferred the ear slits to be pre cut rather than to have to do them myself. Hank totally rocks this look.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ewok?By Current Customer | November 6, 2019Looked more like an Ewok than a lion. Cheap and ill-fitting. Not worth the $10 paid.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- LionBy Current Customer | February 19, 2018Looked Hilarious!Was this review helpful to you?