Deluxe Queen of Hearts Adult Costume
- Hoop Petticoat
- 98% polyester 2% spandex
- Red crushed velvet skirt
- Deluxe Queen of Hearts Adult Costume
- Gathered black satin overlay hangs softly over waistline
- Satin & velvet floor length gown has puff shoulders w/ elegant gold trim
- Detailed checkered, striped, & heart patterns
- Full length white tulle petticoat w/ elastic waist
- Sequin heart crown
The Wicked Queen
Demanding respect in your kingdom takes more than a little bit of confidence, gusto, and croquette set. It also demands a beautiful dress. And man, did the Queen of Hearts know how to wear an elegant and head-turning dress!
She may not be the nicest storybook character ever – heck, she’s probably one of the nastiest. Cutting off people’s heads just because they disagree with her? That’s pretty cruel. But you have to hand it to her: she did have a unique style about her and knew enough about fashion to have the Hatter help her out with new hat designs. Behind that evil façade we're sure there’s a softer side to the Queen, but we doubt we’ll see it anytime soon!
You don’t have to be nice to rock a gorgeous gown and this deluxe Queen of Hearts costume dress proves it. The poly/spandex blend dress has a red, crushed velvet skirt with gathered black satin overlay around the waistline. The floor-length gown is ready for any royal event with its puffed shoulders and elegant gold trim. The dress is detailed with a checkered, striped, and heart pattern that makes it a uniquely stylish addition to your Halloween wardrobe. It also comes with a full-length white petticoat with an elastic waist and a sequin heart crown. Heads will roll when you step out of the castle in this fabulous Queen of Hearts costume. Whether it’s for Halloween or a play, this dress will stop people in their tracks – and not just because they are afraid you are going to yell, “off with their heads!”
|Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
- Four StarsBy Sharron Corley | August 4, 2015very authentic. will work for any costume gathering.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2022Height 5'6" | Weight 122 | Size MediumCostume arrived as advertised, on time, with all the parts included. I did have the gown shortened by six inches. Inserting the hoop into the slip was difficult. The description stated opening was at the seam of the slip but it was not so I had to create my own opening. Attaching the two ends of the hoop together was next to impossible. That was the only rather frustrating part. I received many compliments about how beautiful the costume was.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- MisleadingBy Bfash | October 10, 2022Size MediumThe white collar does not stand like in the image. It is pretty tight with no stretch. Sort of itchy too, not refundable so that’s a bummer.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Decent quality, but size is waaaay off…arms on large size would have to be those of a twig
And She is a size 8, 140lbs and slender…could not get the arms onWas this review helpful to you?
- I love itBy Ale | July 21, 2021Height 5'7" | Weight 190 | Size X-LargeI ordered L at first, I usually wear large, but the arms were too tight and i couldn't zip it up to be honest. I blame it on the pandemic ; ), so I exchange it for XL. Now it fits perfect, Its a beautiful dress I can't wait for halloween to wear it. I always receive compliments for my costumes.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?