Deluxe Queen of Hearts Adult Costume
- Hoop Petticoat
- 98% polyester 2% spandex
- Red crushed velvet skirt
- Deluxe Queen of Hearts Adult Costume
- Gathered black satin overlay hangs softly over waistline
- Satin & velvet floor length gown has puff shoulders w/ elegant gold trim
- Detailed checkered, striped, & heart patterns
- Full length white tulle petticoat w/ elastic waist
- Sequin heart crown
She may not be the nicest storybook character ever – heck, she’s probably one of the nastiest. I mean, cutting off people’s heads just because they disagree with her? That’s pretty cruel. But you have to hand it to her: she did have a unique style about her and knew enough about fashion to have the Hatter help her out with new hat designs. Behind that evil façade I’m sure there’s a softer side to the Queen, but I doubt we’ll see it anytime soon!
But you don’t have to be nice to rock a gorgeous gown and this deluxe Queen of Hearts costume dress proves it. The poly/spandex blend dress has a red, crushed velvet skirt with gathered black satin overlay around the waistline. The floor-length gown is ready for any royal event with its puffed shoulders and elegant gold trim. The dress is detailed with a checkered, striped, and heart pattern that makes it a uniquely stylish addition to your Halloween wardrobe. It also comes with a full-length white petticoat with an elastic waist and a sequin heart crown. Heads will roll when you step out of the castle in this fabulous Queen of Hearts costume. Whether it’s for Halloween or a play, this dress will stop people in their tracks – and not just because they are afraid you are going to yell, “off with their heads!”
|Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
- Four StarsBy Sharron Corley | August 4, 2015very authentic. will work for any costume gathering.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love itBy Ale | July 21, 2021Height 5'7" | Weight 190 | Size X-LargeI ordered L at first, I usually wear large, but the arms were too tight and i couldn't zip it up to be honest. I blame it on the pandemic ; ), so I exchange it for XL. Now it fits perfect, Its a beautiful dress I can't wait for halloween to wear it. I always receive compliments for my costumes.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?