Mermaid Starfish Hairclip
- Faux starfish hairclip w/ pearl in the middle of the star
- Metal alligator clip attached to back
- *NOTE: picture does not show pearl
Life under the waves is pretty great. The creatures are gorgeous, the water is warm. The only problem is, the shopping isn't very good. It's pretty hard to find a strip mall and you can't even order anything online. It's a small price to pay to live free and easy in the deep blue sea. You can always look for the cutest accessories on the ocean floor. Finding a piece of coral to put in your hair can be very pretty. The sea weed doesn't work quite as well, it gets a little slimy. The most coveted hairpiece a mermaid could find is a beautiful starfish.
Luckily for you, since you're on land, you can simply order this clip instead of searching the ocean floor. This will be the perfect detail for your mermaid costume. Great wavy hair is one of the most important parts of any sea siren's ensemble. Put this in your beachy waves to make your costume complete.
- cute but...By Current Customer | September 13, 2016Nowhere near as big as o thought it would be. The hot glue that's holding the clip to the starfish isn't even attached and falling off. Whole have been better off buying a starfish and hot glue gun and doing it myself. Waist of time. And now I still have to fix it before Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- lovely clipBy Current Customer | September 13, 2020This clip is very pretty, solid, and well made. I love it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute clipBy bmelko | November 20, 2018I purchased this because I didn't know the mermaid costume I purchased came with one. This clip was alright. There were some small crumbly pieces that fell off as I was handling it, but it worked for my purposes and ended up looking really cute with the costume. The clip part is strong and held up without sliding out of the wig I was wearing, so I didn't have to keep fixing it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Very realistic looking!!By Shelly | November 13, 2018Slightly smaller than expected, but worked well with the Ariel costume.Was this review helpful to you?