Mascot Puppy Dog Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester plush velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Mascot Puppy Dog Costume
- Elastic at the neck and ankles
- Mitts have fold-back flaps that fasten w/ hook & loop
- Tail attached to the back of the costume
- Stuffed dog head has mesh-covered eye openings
- Stuffed shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
Friendship, according to a very special and trustworthy source, is magic. It’s ultimately something that we’re all aiming to achieve, even if we hide the fact behind our work-based aspirations or, perhaps especially, if we are of the significantly introverted personality type. Since it is one of the main ambitions we chase after, there is fair reason to be a bit jealous of the delightful creature that is most known for being the best friend of mankind. Who can compete with a best friend? Especially the best friend of the entire human race!?
Fortunately, after several years of our tutoring, the good old dogs are willing to teach us a few tricks. They of course have a number of their favorites. Fetching, naturally, will be among the first things that we’re going to have to learn. At first glance, it doesn’t seem to be anything that would really help to foster a lasting friendship, until you think of how much people love it when you bring them things. Suddenly, the truths are beginning to click together!
There is yet another way that you can achieve the undying friendship, however, and that is by directly emulating the dog’s glorious stature. We can help you do so with this Mascot Puppy Dog costume. The fuzzy brown jumpsuit zips up in the back and has elastic at the neck and angles for a keen fit. (Don’t worry—it isn’t quite collar tight!) Hook and Loop fastener on the dog mitts allow you to fold them back for human hands in case you have need of them and the plush dog head has mesh-covered eyes so you can still see. Bark your way to great friendships—and, hey, if you’re really shy, you’ve even got a total identity protector!
- too hotBy Anonymous | September 2, 2020Height 5’5 | Weight 110 | Size Standardbought this for a play and had one of our cheerleaders (she’s 5’5, around 110 lbs) wear it. she was so hot after getting out. looked good but super hot so you’ll want to take breaks!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy jake alexopoulos | January 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Fast Shipping. Very Pleased!By Current Customer | August 3, 2016The pics and video from the website is not too far off but doesn't give it justice...we are very pleased with what we received. Assuming everything holds up,..we have no complaints whatsoever!Was this review helpful to you?