Adorable Girl's Dalmatian Costume
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 100% nylon netting
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Dress bodice & sleeves are jersey knit w/ printed spots, skirt is layers of netting w/ appliqued spots
- Fiberfill-stuffed tail sewn to back of dress
- Tail has red satin bow at tip
- Jersey knit leggings have elastic waistband
- Headband has floppy ears & red satin bow attached to fabric-covered plastic headband
- Exclusively, made by us!
Three Cheers for Dogs!
Is it any wonder that dogs are the most popular pets in the world? They're loving and loyal and always up for playing fetch or snuggling. No one can look at their wagging tails or happy, panting smiles and be sad. Plus, there are so many wonderful breeds! From the tiny, happy-go-lucky Shih Tzu to the gigantic Saint Bernard, there's a type of pup for every kind of owner. Honestly, though, if we had to pick a favorite breed, we'd definitely go with the Dalmatian. They're so effortlessly adorable with their white fur, black spots, and soft ears.
If you love dogs of all kinds, you'll love dressing up in this exclusively designed Adorable Girl's Dalmatian Costume! The costume includes the sweetest dress made from white material speckled with a black spot pattern. The top is long-sleeved and the white-and-black-spotted skirt ends at mid-thigh. It's overlaid with a layer of sheer netting for an extra sprinkling of style! A perky puppy tail is sewn to the back of the skirt and is decorated with a red bow. The outfit comes with leggings and an adorable headband that features a red bow between two floppy Dalmatian ears.
Besides their obvious good looks, we also love how plucky Dalmatians are in in tale and legend! The way they stand up to a certain villainess who wants to turn them into fur coats is so awesome. After all, we love their style too, but that seems like a bridge too far. No Dalmatians were harmed in the making of this dress!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|X-Small||Dress Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|X-Small||Leggings Waist||20 1/2" - 24"||52cm - 61cm|
|Small||Dress Chest||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Small||Dress Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Leggings Waist||21 1/2" - 26"||55cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Dress Chest||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Leggings Waist||23" - 28"||58cm - 71cm|
|Large||Dress Chest||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Large||Dress Length||28 1/4"||72cm|
|Large||Leggings Waist||24" - 31"||61cm - 79cm|
|X-Large||Dress Chest||34 1/2"||88cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||30 1/4"||77cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Waist||25" - 33"||64cm - 84cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Size upBy Biya | October 26, 2022Size SmallOrdered small for 8 year old but when she lifts her arms it shows her belly, so sized up to medium.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Debbie | January 26, 2022Size MediumAmazing customer service. Order 3 day shipping. It was lost during shipping at No fault of theirs and they went out of their way to track it and make sure I had my item by the date I needed.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too smallBy Brianna Benning | October 20, 2021Size SmallI ordered the size based on the size chart for my 7 year old and what I got barely fits her at all. It fits my 4 year old perfectly instead, but she already had a costume so this was a total waste.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Size SmallOrder a full size up. My 6 year old that wears size 5 slim skinny jeans and a size 5 one piece swimsuit has 2 inches on the arms, legs, and 3 inches in the belly.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?