Adorable Infant Dalmatian Costume
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 100% nylon netting
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Dress bodice & sleeves are jersey knit w/ printed spots, skirt is layers of netting w/ appliqued spots
- Fiberfill-stuffed tail sewn to back of dress
- Tail has red satin bow at tip
- Jersey knit leggings have elastic waistband
- Jersey knit headband has elastic at back, hook & loop fastener at one side
- Headband has floppy ears & red satin bow at front
- Exclusively, made by us!
Pick of the Litter
Look at all of these adorable puppies rolling around in their basket! Is anything cuter than a puppy? Their ears are so soft, their eyes are so big, and the way that they stumble around on their too-big paws is guaranteed to make anyone laugh. And when the puppy is a Dalmatian puppy, the "squee!" factor goes up by about 110 percent! We love the chic black and white pattern of their glossy coats. No wonder they're famous in story and cinema. We have to say, though, that there is one thing that's even more adorable than a Dalmatian puppy - and that's your child dressed as a Dalmatian puppy. Cuteness overload!
Let your little one dress like her favorite furry friend in this exclusive Adorable Infant Dalmatian Costume! The long-sleeved dress is made of black-spotted fabric to look just like a Dalmatian's gorgeous fur. The skirt is made of sheer netting and looks adorable over the black-and-white leggings. A darling little tail is attached to the back of the dress and ends in a sweet red bow - your baby will love to play with it! Finish the look with the soft elastic headband complete with two floppy puppy ears and crowned with another red bow.
A baby dressed as a puppy could rule the world with the power of cuteness alone! This outfit is guaranteed to provoke squeals and coos from everyone who sees her. Better get her an extra-big puppy dish to hold all of the treats she'll get this Halloween!
|0/3 Months||Chest||16 1/2"||42cm|
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||6"||15cm|
|0/3 Months||Dress Waist||16"||41cm|
|0/3 Months||Dress Length||12"||30cm|
|0/3 Months||Leggings Waist||15 1/2" - 18"||39cm - 46cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||6 1/2"||17cm|
|3/6Mo||Dress Waist||17 1/2"||44cm|
|3/6Mo||Leggings Waist||16 1/2" - 20"||42cm - 51cm|
|6/9 Months||Chest||19 1/2"||50cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||8"||20cm|
|6/9 Months||Dress Waist||19"||48cm|
|6/9 Months||Dress Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|6/9 Months||Leggings Waist||17 1/2" - 21"||44cm - 53cm|
|6/9 Months||Inseam||9 1/4"||23cm|
|9/12mo||Sleeve Length||8 1/4"||21cm|
|9/12mo||Dress Waist||20 1/2"||52cm|
|9/12mo||Leggings Waist||18" - 20 1/2"||46cm - 52cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||8 3/4"||22cm|
|12/18 Months||Dress Waist||22"||56cm|
|12/18 Months||Dress Length||18"||46cm|
|12/18 Months||Leggings Waist||19" - 21"||48cm - 53cm|
|12/18 Months||Inseam||11 3/4"||30cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great costumeBy Rebekah | October 11, 2021Height 27 1/2 | Size 6/9 MonthsLove the costume! I prob should have gotten a size bigger but I felt it would be too big, that pants fit her good but the shirt is like belly shirt. Great material and arrived sooner than expected.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great costume No (0)
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2022Size 3/6MoGot the 3/6 month size. The top is too short (baby is 50th percentile for height at 4 months), the headband is too big with velcro that doesn’t adjust (baby is 60th percentile for head circumference at 4 months), and the quality is cheap. I gently hand washed everything since it was going on my young babe, and the bow already came off the tail. I wanted to love it because it’s cute, but it was a fail.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Caitlin | October 18, 2022Size 6/9 MonthsI had high expectations for this costume since the pictures are so cute. The headband is cute. However, the sizing is way off. I ordered a 6-9 month for my daughter after looking at the measurements. The pants are too big in the waist. The top is way too small. The arms are short and it keeps riding up so her stomach is always showing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?