Plus Size Dalmatian Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Foot Covers
- Plus Size Dalmatian Costume
- 100% polyester faux fur & felt
- Black-spotted white fur jumpsuit has stuffed tail & back zipper
- Mitts sewn to back of wrists
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin, felt ears on sides
- Elastic at ankles & under foot of shoe covers
- Also available in toddler, child & adult sizes
Who's a good doggy?! If it seems like everyone is saying that, but you can never find any dogs around, the question might very well be directed at you. If you think this might be the case, or even if you're just feeling like a particularly good pup, this fetching Plus Size Dalmatian Costume will make sure you get the “good doggy” credit you deserve!
If you ask us, all dogs are amazing, and we want to play with every single one of them at the same time, in a big pile of happy ears, wagging tails, and slobbery tongues. But dalmatians are even more incredible, since they are big loyal pups that work well alongside their humans, mainly as watchdogs and hunting buddies. It's no wonder why they have traditionally been the breed of choice to keep bandits away from firehouses. Plus, their smart, thoughtful faces and stunning black spots give them a unique and elegant look. If you're looking to transform yourself into a courageous canine, dressing up like a graceful “dal” is the perfect choice!
Of course, being a good dog takes more than just looking like one, but our exclusive spotted costume is a great place to start. Just slip on this soft bodysuit, which comes with attached mitts and matching shoe covers, and you'll feel more puppy-like in no time. The costume also features an attached tail, and a headpiece with big floppy ears, which are both essential if you're wanting the complete doggy look. We also make this cute costume in kids sizes, so you and your loved ones can be a big happy family of good doggies!
|2X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|6X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costume!By CHRISTINE H. | November 6, 2013I searched many sites for a costume to go with my daughter's dalmatian costume. I was glad to find this one, especially since it's plus size. It fits loosely without looking too big. I like the detail in this costume; the fabric is like a stuffed animal, the gloves added to the look while keeping my hands warm, and the hood covered my hair and neck. To make the costume even better, I bought a pig nose at a local party store and painted it to make it look like a dog nose. I also painted my face and neck to add to the look. My daughter and I received lots of compliments on Halloween! I would highly recommend this costume as a unique choice for Halloween or a costume party!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Anonymous | October 31, 2017This costume was super comfortable and everyone who saw me in it loved it. It did get a small tear on the seam the first night I wore it but that may have been my fault. Luckily it was not noticeable at all. The costume fit me very well in all areas but the neck. The neck when fully zipped was a little tight but I was able to not zip it fully and the headpiece covered the open area in the back nicely. If your thinking about getting this, do it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018My husband is 6ft/250lbs and wears 3X/Tall shirts. I ordered a 4X in this costume, and it fit really well, except the neck; zipper would not go up without choking him, so we left it open, and improvised with a large dog collar. I don't think a 5X would have made a difference in neck size. Other than that, the material was quality, and he looked just like the picture!Was this review helpful to you?
- Put together backword.....By Current Customer | November 8, 2018I would have loved the costume "IF it wasn't put together backwards". The only way it fit right was to have the zipper in the front. So of course the tale would also be in the front NOT a very good look. Since I had to remove the tail (for obvious reasons) I couldn't return it. So I will have to live with wearing it backwards. And removing the tail on the ( Back or was that the front) and resewing the tail on.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi there!
It sounds like you received a defective costume, and I apologize tremendously for that. Just a reminder that customer service can always help in these situations, feel free to reach out to us :)
- Terrible designBy M-Eight | October 23, 2018Has terrible sand paper material inside of the costume thought it would be soft in and out. Zipper is in the back so you would need to take it off completely which is impossible if it zips in the back for restroom use.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice and True to sizeBy Anonymous | December 16, 2015I ordered this costume in a size 5x because I had ordered a costume from a different store in a 2/3x and when it arrived it was like a medium so when I came to this shop I ordered BIG in case it was the same situation. It was not! Halloweencostumes.com is true to size. Needless to say the costume ended up being too big, however, that was due to me ordering it that way. I am actually happy because now I know how to order. I chose to exchange it and they have made that process very simple and I am shopping right this second for my next costume. The actual dalmatian costume is great quality and so cute! Now I am thinking of being a pirate or something!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you so much for this glowing review! I'll make sure to pass this information along to our Customer Service Department. They already claim to be the best department in the company based on their potluck submissions, so I'm sure this will just add fuel to their fire. Thank you again for reaching out to us, and if you have any other questions in the future, you know where to find us. Hint: It'll be near the potluck table.
- Dalmatian costumeBy Current Customer | November 12, 2015I love it, it helped me win best costume at our local polar plunge contest.Was this review helpful to you?