Kid's Pug Costume
- 2XL: Jun 15 2023
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Gloves
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Coiled pug tail sewn to back of suit
- Stuffed paws (hands) are sewn to sleeve cuffs, can flip back to free the hands
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted ears & muzzle, plastic eyes & nose
- Stuffed shoe covers slide on
- Exclusively, made by us!
KID'S BEST FRIEND
Everyone knows that the dog is humankind's best friend. (Sure, the cats might have won the Internet, but eternal companionship remains fully in the paws of our canine companions.) But, with all the various breeds of dogs, there are occasionally the wars between which specific dog is our bestest friend. Those kinds of competitions really can't be won because there are far too many different kinds of people.
Fisherfolk and hunters likely side with the Labradors. Police officers obviously have their German Shepherds. Firefighters have had the Dalmatian as a mascot since the 1700s due to their long-running and horse-calming traits. And, despite their false reputation, Pit Bulls and babies are instantly in love. So, tough to find a clear winner in general but, curiously, we found that the Pug was the prime buddy for kiddos. Maybe their awkward energy and small stature?
DESIGN & DETAILS
Whatever it is that makes children and Puggers a perfect match isn't yet quite clear, but that hasn't stopped our excellent design team from putting together a look that proves that they were made in the same mold. This Kid's Pug Costume is the perfect way to keep kiddos comfy while also giving them that doggo disguise that will leave them giggling for hours. The hooded jumpsuit is of a beige and brown soft fabric with a hood that pulls up into a fully Pug mug! The gloves are sewn to three rounded toes while the rear of the jumpsuit has a curly tail tacked to the back for a complete doggo look.
DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU
The first few minutes your kids are in this adorable Pug Costume, they'll probably realize that they can start doing some of the same tricks the snuggly breed is known for in order to get treats of their own. Now, you can give them candy if you like, but it might cause them to wear this costume all year round!
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||52 1/2"||133cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Cozy CostumeBy Caitlin | October 31, 2022Height 4’11” | Weight 61 lbs | Size MediumThis costume was great. My son is a size 10-12 with shirts and this size costume in a 10-12 fit him perfectly. He thought it was comfortable and cozy for a cold Halloween night.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Alex | November 2, 2022my son love the costume!! so much so that he wants to wear it as pajamas. well made and with perfect accessories. It was a hit this Halloween. Thanks a lotBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Smaller than picturedBy Anonymous | October 31, 2022I purchased a size XS for my 4 year old which should be equivalent to a size 5-6. The costume barely fit her and it stopped at the knee unlike the picture.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Should have went by size chartBy Anna | October 15, 2022Height 3' 5" | Weight 42 | Size MediumHonestly I'm SO confused by the reviews.. Unless they updated the sizing now?? I ordered a medium thinking my daughter's normal small/ 5-6 was going to be way to small based on reviews. I was almost concerned the medium was going to be small. Um no. She's SWIMMING in it. Other than that it's cute I just don't get the other people saying it's too small. Returning for her true size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- SizingBy Brit | May 4, 2022My 8 year old is really thin but average in height. A small was too small. The package says 4+ and it fit him like a size 5 or 6.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs SmallBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Size SmallOrdered this for my 7 year old daughter and it was tiny. Sizing said she would fit in a small but it literally came to her knees. She loves pugs though so we're going to try the large...TBD.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 9, 2021Size SmallCute, but the sizing is off. I ordered a child’s size small, which the size chart indicates fits 7-8. My daughter is currently in size 7 across all brands and this was so short on her. There were inches between the bottom of the pants and the slippers - it looked ridiculous. I tried it on my four year old, who wears 4T, and it barely fits him.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018My daughter loved her costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- This is awesome!By Current Customer | October 6, 2018Super soft and cuddly. My 9 year old has literally been sleeping in it! It’s easy to put on too. Well worth the money!!Was this review helpful to you?