Pug Adult Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Gloves
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Coiled pug tail sewn to back of suit
- Stuffed paws (hands) are sewn to sleeve cuffs, can flip back to free the hands
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted ears & muzzle, plastic eyes & nose
- Stuffed shoe covers slide on
- Exclusively, made by us!
All Grown Up
Remember when you were a kid? You wanted a dog so badly. Your parents told you to wait and that you needed to learn "responsibility" first. Yuck. They made you get a gerbil instead, and when Gil (the gerbil) got loose, your parents took it as evidence you weren't ready for that puppy. What a sad, all-too-familiar story!
But guess what, pal? You're not a kid, anymore! You have your own job, your own apartment, your own social life, and your own rules. If you want to get a dog now, you can! Heck, if you want to become a dog now, you can do that, too! We created this Adult Pug Costume specifically for the dog lover who wants to take their devotion to their favorite pooch to a new level! So whether you're ready to adopt a furry friend, or you just want a cute way to ring in Halloween, this pug outfit is perfectly suited to you. No parental permission required!
Design & Details
You've always been loyal, sweet, and entertaining—now you just have the perfect costume to convey your personality! This look was specially designed and crafted in our very own costume studio, with extra care taken to include fabrics and details that would have your tail wagging with delight! It's comprised of a soft, tan jumpsuit, with matching paw mitts and shoe covers. The hood pulls up to reveal a sweet and squishy pug face in tan and contrasting black on the ears and snout. BYO chew toy, leash, collar, or human best friend!
The Best Decision
We're so happy to hear that this costume inspired you to follow your dream and finally adopt a pup! But for tonight, just enjoy wearing this costume to the party and practicing all your best tricks, "Shake," "Speak," and "Eat all the cheese off the buffet table."
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Loved itBy Victoria | November 19, 2018Really really wish they would have had a child’s size. I had to order an adult small and size it down to a kids small. But it was the exact costume lull my little guy wantedWas this review helpful to you?
- Terrible Quality. Not as pictured.By Momsroc | November 5, 2019The paws, one of the deciding factors for the purchase, were not as pictured on website or on packaging. I had high hopes for this costume due to comparatively high cost. Customer service was friendly, helpful and professional. They did issue a return. However, I had to loose the priority shipping I paid plus restocking fee. About $25. I would not have ordered the costume if the photos reflected the actual lack of quality. This negative experience will greatly determine if I ever purchase from Halloweencostumes.com in future. Trying add photo of pawWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfectly Pug!By Zeus | November 15, 2018I searched high and low for a Pug costume, and am so glad I found this one!
If fit great and was made of quality materials. I would recommend this costume to anyone.Was this review helpful to you?