Toddler Dalmatian Costume
- Pair of Booties
- Pair of Mitts
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Black-spotted white fur jumpsuit has stuffed tail & back zipper
- Mitts sewn to back of wrists
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin, felt ears on sides
- Booties have felt pads on soles, rib knit cuffs
- Also available in child, adult standard & plus sizes
- All those spots! Just too cute!
Man's Cutest Friend
Be honest, when you think of Dalmatians the first thing that comes to mind is your favorite movie as a child! Well, those pups were cute and all, but your little one will be even cuter in this fluffy costume. They don’t need to fear the evil woman who wants to turn all little Dalmatians into fur accessories either – you’ll be out and about to protect them! Let your child run loose this Halloween just like dogs were meant to be – leash free! Just make sure they’ll come back when you call their name! Hey, you've got a great motivational tactic in your arsenal to get your kiddo to behave, too. If they're obedient enough, they just might be riding in the fire truck next Halloween. The fire department always needs Dalmatians!
Design & Details
This toddler Dalmatian costume lets your child become a friendly, energetic dog! He can try to elude a villain, or maybe he'd rather hang out at the firehouse. Pair it with other Disney costumes or with a firefighter costume for a fantastic group costume that is sure to catch both wanted (dog lovers) and unwanted (the Cruella DeVils of the world) attention this Halloween! The all-polyester faux fur and felt jumpsuit has black spots and a stuffed tail. The back zipper allows for easy on and off. You can even layer clothing underneath the suit if you're going trick-or-treating on a chilly night. The matching mitts are attached at the back of the wrists so your child can easily carry their treat bag. The hood secures with a Hook and Loop fastener tab under the chin and the included booties have felt pads on the soles. This head-to-toe Dalmatian look is perfect for staying warm this Halloween!
Your child is sure to have a great time while wearing this costume. While it's a cheerful selection for Halloween, don't be surprised when your kiddo gets it out to play puppy around the house. It's fuzzy, loose enough to crawl and beg in, and the spots are quite fashionable if you don't mind us saying so! So get the treats ready, looks like you're about to let the dog out!
|12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|12 Months||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||28"||71cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||12"||30cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||12 3/4"||32cm|
|4T||Jumpsuit Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- AdorableBy Anonymous | October 15, 2014My 3 yr old told me that he wanted to be a white doggy with black dots for Halloween. I found this costume & I love it. My son loves it even more. It fits him great & will keep him warm. I recommend this adorable costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- VERY CUTE!By Dee | August 13, 2016I can't wait for Halloween ! my 3 yr old son looks so cute in this ! It was worth the money! Love it!Was this review helpful to you?
- VERY ITCHYBy Current Customer | August 26, 2019This costume is cute, BUT it is extremely ITCHY! I bought this for my two year old to wear (brother is a firefighter) this year and I am worried he won't wear it come Halloween. It is so scratchy on the inside that as soon as he puts a leg in it he is immediately crying and fighting me to take it off. He really wanted to be a puppy for Halloween, so it is going to break my heart if he won't wear it... I gave it 3 stars because the outfit itself is very cute, but like I said, it won't be worth one star if he won't wear it.. :-/Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Very poor quality.Mittens were infant sized while rest of costume was huge. Extremely scratchy and uncomfortable material for a toddler. Would not recommend!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!! With modifications...By Anonymous | October 25, 2016the size 2T fits my 3T toddler perfectly! Not baggy. The gloves were super tiny!! I cut them off. The head was super big!! I folded an inch or 2 under and sewed it - now it’s perfect! He’s so excited :)Was this review helpful to you?
- GREAT COSTUME!By Anonymous | November 9, 2013Great costume! Quality item. Perfect for my little 3-year-old grandson!Was this review helpful to you?