Plush Dalmatian Puppy Jumpsuit for Infants
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts & Booties
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has diagonal off-center front opening that closes w/ hook & loop fastener
- Snaps at crotch & along inseams for diaper access
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Palms of mitts & soles of booties have appliqued paw pads
- Stuffed tail sewn to the back
- Red fabric collar has bronze suede dog tag
- Exclusively made by us!
What's more adorable than your little one? Your little one as the most adorable puppy of them all! Just think about it. Your child's unimaginable cuteness, combined with the cuddle factor of a Dalmatian! Completely irresistible, right? Well, our team of costume designers got to work designing the perfect puppy costume for infants. They crafted this Plush Dalmatian Puppy Jumpsuit to help your little one become the most adorable little pup in the neighborhood.
Design & Details
This adorable Made By Us costume lets your child transform into the most fashionable pup out there! It comes with a white jumpsuit that has plenty of black spots to help your little one stand out from all the other doggies. It has an off-center fastener in the front and snaps along the inseams, making it much easier to perform diaper changes. The mitts are attached to the sleeves but can be worn on or off of your child's hands. The neck features a red collar with a bronze-colored tag in the front! To top the whole thing off, the costume comes with an adorable hood with puppy ears on top! Be sure to check out some of our great adult Dalmatian costumes to create an adorable look for the whole family!
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||6"||15cm|
|0/3 Months||Torso||12 1/2"||32cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||6 1/2"||17cm|
|3/6 Months||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|3/6 Months||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|3/6 Months||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||8"||20cm|
|9/12 Months||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|9/12 Months||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|9/12 Months||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|9/12 Months||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|12/18 Months||Chest||22 1/2"||57cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso||16 1/2"||42cm|
|12/18 Months||Inseam||11 1/2"||29cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Didn’t fitBy Anonymous | November 7, 2022It didn’t fit the sizing is off tremendously. The leg portion burst open and wouldn’t stay snapped shut.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- AdorableBy Skye | December 3, 2022Height 12 lbs | Weight 12 lbs | Size 3/6 MonthsThis costume is super cute but difficult to put on. I wish the opening went all the way down and was a zipper instead of velcro.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Weird FitBy CsMom | October 20, 2022Height 13lb | Weight 13lb | Size 3/6 MonthsJust an odd size. Doesn't fit my 3 month old. I got the 3-6 month size and it is WAY too long and narrow. I can't button it and the hat part is huge. I will probably cut it to use it for Halloween somehow since it's too late to get a different one.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 18, 2022Size 3/6 MonthsThis costume is cute but it's not as well made as it looks in pic especially for price I ordered the 3/6 months and my son fits perfectly in that size in anyrhing else but this costume it is so tight in the crotch area went to see about getting bigger size and they took the price from up $25 more than it was a week ago who does that insane so I wouldn't recommend this nor would I recommend buying feom a company that price gouges like thatBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- So cute!By Erica | October 9, 2021Size 0/3 MonthsThis costume is SO cute and super soft. It does run really big, in my opinion. My baby is 9lbs and just outgrew newborn size clothes, just going into size 0-3 months and this costume is gigantic on him but it’s so cute and the only dalmation I can find for his size so we will make it work.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?