Baby Dapper Dalmatian Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Gloves & Foot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has fiber fill in the chest for plump look
- Gold bone name tag sewn on the front says "Spot"
- Hook and loop fastener on the back w/ tail attached
- Attached mitts and foot covers
- Headpiece has 3D snout and red attached collar
- Snap button closure along the hemline for easy diaper access
- Exclusively made by us!
Those Delightful Dog Days
When it comes to bringing both babes and pups into your home, you never really know what you're in for. You might expect a puppy to get home and want to play all the time but they'll end up wanting to constantly sleep and cuddle. And the doctor might tell you that your child will only sleep and eat for the first few months but you'll catch them flipping onto their back during tummy time at their third month. That's the one shared dependable thing about puppies and babies. They're both unpredictable. While your little one is small, you might as well celebrate your child's puppyish side. Celebrate the way they both chew on whatever is closest, the way they both need you near at all times, the way they always seem to be hungry. And while you might not want to celebrate the way they always make a mess, the days of the diaper won't last long so you might as well joke about it! Want to see spot crawl? This costume is the perfect option for your little nipper. It's bound to earn some "ooohs" and "awws" when you head out for walkies!
Design & Details
This little onesie is designed by our dog-loving creative team. The suit has spots throughout with a gold bone right under the red collar. It has a tail on the back, right under the hook and loop strips that go up the back. Hook and loop strips also secure the hem of inner legs to keep diaper changes easy. The look is topped off with a separate headpiece that had floppy ears and big puppy-dog eyes.
Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
Trick-or-treating and Halloween festivities can be exhausting. Now that we think about it, just being a baby can be exhausting. That's why this soft puppy costume is a great costume for your little one. They can doze while all the revelers can admire the sweetest little Spot around!
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||9"||23cm|
|0/3 Months||Torso||15 1/2"||39cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||6 1/2"||17cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||21"||53cm|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||9"||23cm|
|3/6 Months||Inseam||6 1/2"||17cm|
|3/6 Months||Jumpsuit Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||10"||25cm|
|6/9 Months||Inseam||7 1/2"||19cm|
|6/9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|9/12 Months||Sleeve Length||11"||28cm|
|9/12 Months||Torso||17 1/2"||44cm|
|9/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||26"||66cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||12"||30cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso||18 1/2"||47cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||28"||71cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- AdorableBy Nicole | November 4, 2022Height 28 inches | Weight 18 lbs | Size 9/12 MonthsMy 11 month old looked awesome in this very well-made costume! the tail is just great, got lots of compliments on it. my only gripe is that the legs and accompanying buttons were very tedious to get her into, as she is at a very active, wiggly stage and this costume doesn’t have the easiest design for that!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy sarah | October 24, 2022Size 6/9 MonthsI really like this because it is not too thick, so its perfect for my active kid. He is so cute and it fit great!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?