Clifford the Big Red Dog Kids Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts & Shoe Covers
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Kids Costume
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Soft-sculpted muzzle & ears, appliqued eyes on top of hood
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Stuffed shoe covers sewn to pants cuffs rest on top of foot
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Does your kid love Clifford the Big Red Dog? It's easy to love him, we've watched the tiniest puppy in the litter grow into the biggest doggy in the world. Like most gentle giants his giant spirit matches his humongous exterior. What kid wouldn't want a giant pup that can put out apartment fires and rescue kittens from trees instead of the typical hound's habit of chasing those cats up trees?
Sure, you should be grateful that you don't have to feed a giant pup like Clifford. How many jobs did he get fired from before he found one to keep himself fed? Your kid would really love to hang with that big red dog, though. Trips to the dog park would be so much fun, especially for the other dogs. Knowing Clifford he'd probably let them climb all over his body kind of like a soft and warm jungle gym. Since he's so good at putting out fires we don't know why the fire department wouldn't chip into his food fund every so often. After all, not every dog knows how to use a fire hose!
Whether your kid wants to dress up to save the day or see what happens when they cause some chaos with some wild tail wagging, they'll love this costume. This costume is super cozy for chilly Halloween trick-or-treating. This jumpsuit is easy to slip on over a fitted layer of clothes with a front facing zipper. The paw mittens slip over your child's hands and the big red paws cover your little one's shoes. Your kid's ensemble will look awesome when they slip on the sculpted hood with a big nose, big eyes, and floppy ears. Your child can show how happy this costume makes them when they shake their floppy red tail. Hey, your kiddo knows they can't have a giant red dog like Clifford but they'll be happy they can become that big red dog!
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costume!By Anonymous | October 14, 2020Size X-LargeJust received the Clifford costume for my son. He's 12 years old and he wanted to be Clifford! I ordered the xl and it fits him perfectly! Shipping was super fast! (Ordered it Sunday afternoon and received it Wednesday....helps that I live in the same state the company is in!) The paw feet are separate from the costume and go over/on top of shoes. When my son said he wanted to be Clifford, I was worried I wouldn't be able to find him a costume! So glad a found this one!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that our Made By Us costume was able to do Clifford the Big Red Dog justice for your son! We hope he has a wonderful time this Halloween!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Excellent costume. Size was perfect for my 4 year old. There was another kid dressed as Clifford on Halloween and My costume was way better. The biggest drawback was the rough texture on the inside. I made my son wear clothes under the costume because I thought he would be more comfortable. In the end he was just too hot.Was this review helpful to you?