Infant / Toddler Tiger Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Jumpsuit w/ Shoe Covers
- Infant / Toddler Tiger Costume
- 100% polyester
- Tiger print jumpsuit w/ Hook and Loop fastener fastener in back
- Plush tail attached to back
- Attached shoe covers
- Paw shaped mitts
- Tiger shaped headpiece w/ Hook and Loop fastener chin strap
Does your child act like an exhibit at the zoo sometimes? It's about time you put his wild and ferocious nature to use! He might not have the stripes of a tiger just yet, but after you dress him up in this tiger costume he will. Then your dream of owning your own zoo will become a reality. After that, it's time to rule the world...or just snuggle with your adorable little jungle animal. Whatever floats your boat. This adorable jumpsuit is 100% polyester and has a Hook and Loop fastener closure in the back for a quick and comfortable fit. The plush tail is attached as are the matching shoe covers so your little one can look like a tiger from head to toe! Put on the tiger headpiece and paw mitts to complete the look. This toddler tiger costume will also keep your little one warm on a cool Halloween night out trick-or-treating.
|Small (6-12 months)||Chest||30"||76cm|
|Small (6-12 months)||Torso||24"||61cm|
|Small (6-12 months)||Jumpsuit Length||36"||91cm|
|Medium (18-24 months)||Chest||32"||81cm|
|Medium (18-24 months)||Torso||25"||64cm|
|Medium (18-24 months)||Jumpsuit Length||38"||97cm|
|Large (2T-4T)||Jumpsuit Length||39"||99cm|
|X-Large (4-6)||Jumpsuit Length||41"||104cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- My terrifying tiger!By Malia A. | November 16, 2013My 3 year old son looked absolutely adorable and scary at the same time. He had a blast being a tiger running from house to house! This was his first Halloween, learning how to do things from the older kids. We had lots of fun this year! My first year buying a costume, I will do this again!Was this review helpful to you?
- Size too largeBy Current Customer | October 27, 2019I bought a medium-sized costume, which is meant for 18 to 24 month kid, but it's too large. I don't think it will fit any kid less than 2 yo.
It's not a little bit large. It's about 50% larger for my son, who is at 90 percentile in height at his age.Was this review helpful to you?
- enormous body suit with too small head and glovesBy flutterbyusc | October 18, 2019the sizing for this is just messed up. Got the 2t-4t for my 4 year old and the zip up suit is for a 100lb umpah loompah. neckline hangs off his shoulders and I could easily fit 4 of him inside yet the hood part barely velcros under his chin without out choking him and half his head shows out the back. Gloves are not even a mitten never mind a glove. No room for fingers and fit his hands as long as he keep them balled up. Worst costume I have ever bought in 8 years or Halloweens. there is just no way to fix it even with sewing. Calling in the morning to see how to go about sending back and now I get to try and find a new tiger costume that isn't this brand.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizes are ridiculously largeBy Current Customer | November 12, 2018Ordered the 18-24 months size for my 18 month old daughter. The costume is nice but it was large enough to fit a 6 YEAR OLD child!!! We were all very disappointed, to say the least.
Complained to the company and they issued me a full refund straight away. I'm pleased with the customer service but the sizing of this costume is ridiculous and needs to be updated ASAP.Was this review helpful to you?
- Terrible sizingBy Anonymous | October 22, 2018Ordered the M (18-24 months) for my two year old, and it’s so big it fits my 6 year old. Wasted money on expedited shipping and have no costume for my son. This site’s sizing is inconsistent and inaccurate. My daughter’s costume also fit poorly, even though I used measurements as a guideline.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wonderful!!By Mom | October 18, 2018My son is three and is in 4t clothes and based on the review I ordered the xl. It’s a little big which will be great for layering as our Halloween’s are typically fairly cold. He absolutely loves it and quality was fantastic! Very satisfied customers!Was this review helpful to you?
- Tiger costume- be carfulBy Current Customer | January 20, 2017ordred size 3 for my 2.5 years old son, was so big i seriously can wear it my self! orderd again 2 size smalles 18-24 and its huge! the label says M by the way and not 18-24. dont buy it for your infants, its so not true to size! i had to pay 2 express deliverys for nothing!!!Was this review helpful to you?