Striped Tiger Costume for Infants
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Enclosed Feet
- 100% polyester
- Soft leopard print jumpsuit has gray jersey lining, hook and loop fastener down center side front
- Poly-filled belly for plump look, tail sewn on the back
- Foam in the hood, ears and booties
- Hood has pink minky ear fabric , embroidered facial features and whiskers
- Snaps on the inseams for diaper access
- Booties have anti-skid grips on the bottom
- Exclusively made by us
Tigers are GRRRREAT!
Why do humans like tigers so much? Is it because we find them endearing thanks to a beloved comic strip featuring a blonde, spiky-haired boy and his best friend the stuffed tiger? Is it because of a popular mascot who encourages us to eat a balanced breakfast? Is it simply due to the fact that tigers are such gorgeous, majestic creatures? They look like living embers as they stalk through the jungle, their orange and black-striped sides glowing in the dim light. Whatever it is, they're certainly one of the most popular animals in the world, but most of us are only able to see them when we visit the zoo. What if we told you that you had a tiger living with you right now and that, unlike most wild tigers, is perfectly happy to cuddle?!
Your baby will be the cutest ruler of the jungle ever in this exclusive Striped Tiger Costume for Infants! The jumpsuit zips up the side for easy dressing and has snaps in the inseam for diaper access (because even baby tigers need their diapers changed!) The ultra-soft orange and black material is so comfortable to wear, and the tummy is stuffed with poly-fill for an adorably plump appearance. The attached booties have anti-skid grips in case your little tiger kitten is already prowling around, and the attached hood has two sweet little ears and embroidered tiger facial features.
You don't have to travel to Asia to see this tiger explore its natural habitat! Your cute kitten will be getting all kinds of delicious treats when it goes trick-or-treating. Make sure to let everyone know that this kind of tiger prefers chocolate to tuna!
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||7"||18cm|
|0/3 Months||Torso||14 1/2"||37cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9"||23cm|
|6/9 Months||Torso||17 1/2"||44cm|
|6/9 Months||Inseam||8 1/2"||22cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso||18 1/2"||47cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Waaaay too big!By Heather Hendrix | October 25, 2022Size 0/3 MonthsI’m giving this costume two stars because it is very well made, however, it is very much over- sized and we won’t actually be able to use this for Halloween. We ordered a 0-3 month size and it looks like it’s made for a 1 year old. It’s very disappointing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Baby tiger Halloween costumeBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Size 6/9 MonthsVery well made costume! Soft material and photos online match what I ordered. Sizing is completely wrong. I ordered 6-9 months the costume fit my 6 year old nephew perfectly. Not my 8 month old son. Have to return.Was this review helpful to you?
Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?