Girls Tigress Costume
- Pair of Sleevelets
- Pair of Leg Warmers
- 95% polyester/5% spandex ruffled knit; 100% polyester interlock knit & knit mesh
- Ruffle knit bodice has portrait neckline, elastic shoulder straps
- Interlock skirt overlaid w/ strips of black & orange knit mesh
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of dress
- Sleevelets & leg warmers are ruffled knit w/ elastic at top edge
- Ears sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
Halloween is a contest, you know. There are some fantastic and fierce costumes out there and every year makes for an even greater challenge to be the talk of the town. And, with the latest trend of Internet meme-based costumes, what direction are we to go? The Ice Bucket challenge was so long ago and the stores are flat out of orange face-paint. No, the Internet would tell us to go with cats. Millions of cat memes can’t be wrong, right!? What’s cuter than a cat-girl costume?
But, isn’t that just the problem.Everyone knows the cat-girl is the way to go and you can’t be just one among a legion of cat-ladies! At that rate, we’re all competing just to be Fluffy no. 3 and that is no way to live, especially when you’ve got nine lives to spend there. Why, you practically need to climb higher on the food chain these days! While the lion seems like a likely way to go, all that means is a bunch of responsibility down the road. And the panther, while an attractive option, is just going to be interpreted as another witch’s familiar.
But, that is where we can come pouncing with a purrfect answer. With this Girl’s Tigress costume, you can be sure that your kiddo will win Halloween for the feline-kind. This is a two part ruffle knit bodice with elastic straps and an interlock knit fabric skirt overlaid with lovely stripes of orange and black mesh and stuffed tail sewn to the back. Tiger patterned sleeves and leg warmers complete the look once combined with the tiger-ear headband. She’ll be the ruler of the next generation of memes!
|Small (4-6)||Chest||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Small (4-6)||Waist||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Small (4-6)||Dress Length (from shoulder)||20"||51cm|
|Small (4-6)||Armlet Circumference||8" - 9"||20cm - 23cm|
|Small (4-6)||Leg Warmer Circumference||9" - 11"||23cm - 28cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Dress Length (from shoulder)||22"||56cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Armlet Circumference||8" - 9"||20cm - 23cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Leg Warmer Circumference||9" - 11"||23cm - 28cm|
|Large (12-14)||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large (12-14)||Dress Length (from shoulder)||27"||69cm|
|Large (12-14)||Armlet Circumference||8" - 9"||20cm - 23cm|
|Large (12-14)||Leg Warmer Circumference||9" - 11"||23cm - 28cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- My Daughter is SOOO excited!By Anonymous | October 5, 2014I was nervous ordering a costume online, I usually make my daughter's costumes because the costumes online and in the stores always seem so cheaply made, but this costume is so cute and not cheap at all, fits a little big but we can take it in, My daughter loves the whole thing especially the soft tail, The entire experience with halloweencostumes.com was great, we loved the video when we made our order and were happy to see the monster from the video on the package!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | March 22, 2019A bit too orange, not like the pics.Was this review helpful to you?
- SpecialBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018My granddaughter loved this. So many compliments as she was trick or treating. It made her day.Was this review helpful to you?
- RoarBy Current Customer | September 7, 2016This item came exactly as described and my daughter loves it and can't wait for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?