Toddler Tiger Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts and Tail
- Pair of Booties
- Toddler Tiger Costume
- 100% polyester microfleece, felt & rib knit
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop closure at back & stand-up collar
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can fold back to free hands
- Felt claws sewn to mitts, stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Headpiece has ears sewn to top, hook & loop tab fastener under chin
- Foot covers have rib knit ankle cuffs
- Also available in child, adult & plus sizes
Is your little tiger intrigued by in-depth nature documentaries about jungles? Is their destination of choice always the zoo? If they can't get enough of the big cats in this world than they will love this striking tiger costume. You might invest in this so that they can stalk the streets on Halloween night but rest assured that once your little one has their claws in this ensemble they're going to want to play dress up all the time! Hey, there are worst animals to live with than this tiger, tiger burning bright!
It's easy to transform into the majestic predator. The jumpsuit zips up the back and comes with matching shoe covers and a headpiece that secures closed with a hook and eye touch strip. The mittens are attached to the jumsuit with a flap so there's no need to worry about misplacing them. Now all you need to do is put some cat makeup on your kiddo's face and you guys will be ready to roll. A word of advice, watch your back, you never know when your little tiger could be lurking in coat closets!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super Soft and CuteBy Anonymous | September 21, 2017My daughter wore this costume last year and LOVES it! It is super soft, minky feeling, from head to toe. I was impressed with the quality. She wore it to several events and ever since then as dress up play, even crawling all over the house in it. The zipper has help up and the velcro under the chin held up, too. The only thing that has worn is the straps under the feet since obviously they rubbed on the floor and ground since she wore them on the outside of her shoes. In some of my pics the pants are too short for her, but she's super tall so other than that it fit great. If in doubt, just order a size up and let the kid grow into it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs SmallBy Anonymous | October 7, 2014I ordered the size Large, 2T-4T tiger costume. I used the Fit finder, and this was the recommendation. The costume measurements on the web site said, 4T, Chest = 25" , Torso= 21", Length 34"
My son is 3. Wearing a 3T t-shirt and jeans, he measures Chest 23", Torso 21" , Length 33".
This costume was too small. The torso specifically measured 17 inches from shoulder to groin. Shoulder to ankle was 28 inches. Total wedgie going on and, it wouldn't close in the back. The tag said 2T-4T, so probably good for 2T not larger.
That said, it is a very cute costume. It is well made, and he loved it. But this size will not work for Halloween. I will return this one and order a larger size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Ripped, fur shed everywhere, really short. Do not recommend.Was this review helpful to you?