Jurassic World 2 Hatching T-Rex Costume for Infants
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at left shoulder and along crotch & inseams
- Elastic at wrists & ankles
- All-over reptile-hide print
- Foam "eggshell" attached around hips
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Stuffed dinosaur face w/ printed eyes & nostrils, felt teeth on top of hood
- Officially licensed
A brand new addition to your family
Ah, so you've got a brand new addition to your family. And it didn't come home in a typical way! That's right. When you were looking to expand your family, you just booked a flight to Isla Nublar to stop by Jurassic World. And that's where you visiting the laboratory of Dr. Henry Wu, the masterful dinosaur geneticist, and you had a little chat with him. Well, it wasn't long after that you returned home with something very, very special. A dinosaur egg. And now that egg has hatched, and you've got a mini little T-Rex! Okay, we realize that this is quite a fantastic story, but you can adopt it as your own narrative when you get this Jurassic World 2 Hatching T-Rex Costume for Infants. That's because we're gonna turn your kiddo into a baby T-Rex, freshly hatched!
This Infant Jurassic World 2 Hatching T-Rex Costume is styled as a cute little jumpsuit. It's printed with a reptile print, design, and it has an attached "eggshell" section around the hips. It secures with a hook and loop fastener in the shoulder and in the inseam, has elastic bands at the wrists and ankles, and the tail is stuffable. It also comes with an oversized plush headpiece hood that features facial details. It's everything you need to get your little dino crawling!
This costume is, of course, officially licensed from Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom. But it works great for any kind of Dinosaur fun! Ma and Pa could dress up as Claire and Owen with a dino baby when you dress your infant up in this costume. Or you could even dress as Dr. Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler carrying around a baby T-Rex! Get your whole family suited up with our costumes, and it's sure to be Jurassic sized fun!
- Five StarsBy Bec | July 9, 2020Size 12 MonthsCostume came so quick and it fits him perfectly plus it’s super cuteBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow, your baby dinosaur is so cute! We saw that you tagged us on Instagram. Thanks for that and for leaving a review!
- Costume Great After ModificationsBy Jordan | December 5, 2018The costume worked only after a few modifications. The velcro on the legs was weak and kept busting open, so it was removed and replaced with large snappers. The velcro at the neck opening was also replaced with a snapper, because it was extremely rough and scratched my baby's face when initially trying the costume on. I also had to stuff the tail with batting and then stitch it to the back of the costume to keep it from gaping open. The hood also had to be pinned to the back neck of the costume to keep it from sliding into my child's face. After these alterations, the costume was perfect and coordinated with big sister in the inflatable T-Rex costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy lior | January 20, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?