Toddlers Velociraptor Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Gloves
- 100% polyester jumpsuit w/ fiber filled tail
- Jumpsuit has center front zipper
- Attached mitts have elastic bands to secure to your wrist
- Attached foot covers have elastic band to secure under your foot
- Attached hood has fabric front teeth and marble like eyes
- Exclusively, made by us!
Scary or cute?
So, velociraptors are supposed to be frightening and scary. But that doesn't mean your kiddo can't be cute and adorable when they're in this Toddler Velociraptor Costume. In fact, we'd say it'd be hard for them not to be totally sweet. Just imagine them in this costume with that little tail swinging around. Who could be scared of a dino like that!
We think it'd be downright awesome, which is why we highly recommend suiting up your boy or girl in this super detailed, super Jurassic style. When you choose this costume, they're gonna be set up in one of the best. And that's because it's a Made by Us exclusive!
Design and Details
Made by Us means we created and designed this costume right here in our own studios, and our costume designers went all out on our brand new line of dinosaur costumes, and this toddler's costume is one that shines. it's styled as a zip-up jumpsuit, with an all-over graphic print. The graphic print has super detailed patterns, and a gradient color scheme that's so cool you'll swear they just transformed into a real dinosaur!
It comes with a hood attached, velociraptor facial details are featured on the top. A stuffed tail is attached in the back, too, and the costume has footcovers with signature raptor claws covering the feet. Finally, it comes with oversized mitts to cover the hands.
Of course, dinosaurs are hatched from eggs, but its a-okay if your little one brings along their parents for the fun. So, get yourself suited up as a dino, too! We have exclusive styles for men and women, kids and teens, and even pets, so everyone in the family can get in on the fun. Browse our entire selection to outfit the fam!
|18 Months||Chest||23 1/2"||60cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- ImperfectBy Bev | November 10, 2022Size 2TI ordered these velociraptor costumes for my 2 year old twins. The body fit well but the hood was so small that I could barely fit it over my kids' heads. When I finally managed to put the hood on, the shoulders of the costume lifted up awkwardly and did not sit properly on the shoulders. The feet also had stuffing in the toes but the opening was not sewn shut so stuffing kept falling out of the toes as my children wore the costumes. Unfortunately I would not recommend this product.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ImperfectBy Bev | November 10, 2022Size 2TI ordered these costumes for my 2 year old twins. When I put them on, I had trouble getting the hoods on both my kids. The body fit well but the hood was so small that I could barely get it to reach over the head on both costumes. Once I managed to pull the hood over the head, the shoulders pulled up awkwardly and did not sit correctly on the shoulders. The feet were also stuffed but the stuffing was not sewn in at all so bits of stuffing kept falling out when my kids wore their costumes. Unfortunately I would not recommend these costumes.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?