Jurassic Park Dennis Nedry Men's Costume
- Glasses Frames
- 100% polyester
- Short-sleeved shirt has wing collar and button placket
- Raincoat and hood have rubberized finish
- Raincoat has metal snaps at center front, 2 functional pockets
- Coat has printed Jurassic Park logos on left breast & on back
- Hood attaches to raincoat collar w/ metal snaps
- Badge is in a plastic sleeve with a clip to attach to shirt
- Plastic glasses frames have no lenses
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Dennis Nedry didn't mean to unleash such devastating Jurassic havoc upon the island -- and certainly not upon himself. But that's not where his influence ended. His raincoat, can of Barbasol shaving cream, and terrified shriek are etched into pop culture history nowadays.
Was he justified in wanting a raise to his salary? Well, as a computer programmer in the 90s, designing the digital architecture of a historically dangerous experiment involving deadly long-extinct-but-now-alive beasts, he likely had some leverage in salary disputes! But sheesh, did you have to go and let all the Dilophosauruses out, Nedry?
Design & Details
We all know that, even for those few minutes after crashing his Jeep, the villain came to regret his decision. That scene just won't leave our brains! That's why we teamed up with Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment to design a costume based on Nedry's iconic final get-up. Officially licensed, so you can have confidence it's not crafted by some Nedry-esque schemer, the costume includes his raincoat with Jurassic Park logos and a removable hood, a print shirt, your very own Jurassic Park badge, and a pair of glasses frames sans lenses. Add your own photo to the Jurassic Park badge to make it your own!
So you've scored yourself a side hustle to smuggle dinosaur embryos off of Isla Nublar. Well played! It will be easier as a group. Grab two pals; task one with learning some Ian Malcolm witticisms, while the other dresses as a terrifying Dilophosaurus and stalks you all night. We'll let you three sort out how to split your dinosaur embryo earnings, though.
|Medium||Shirt Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Raincoat Sleeve Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Shirt Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Raincoat Sleeve Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Sleeve Length||9 3/4"||25cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|X-Large||Raincoat Sleeve Length||32"||81cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- NEDRY is Awesome!By Rob Severns | August 1, 2022The Costume, was just what I needed to finish the Life-Size Figure I made of Dennis Nedry.
I would recommend it to anyone, who loved the character. It has everything that you need to recreate Him.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled NEDRY is Awesome! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled NEDRY is Awesome! No (0)
- Perfect!By Current Customer | October 9, 2022The costumes were perfect and measurements were spot on!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?