Women's Sexy Skeleton Costume
- Clear Shoulder Straps
- 100% polyester tube bodice has elastic top edge
- Length-adjustable clear straps hook into loops in top edge
- Printed spinal column & rib cage on front
- Skirt has 3 tiers of crisp, sheer ruffles
- Skeleton pantyhose sold separately
What would you do if you came back from the dead as a living skeleton. Well, we'd have a lot of questions for you, that's for sure. Like, how are you walking around without any muscles? And how did you get out of that pine box? There would definitely be pros and cons to living as a skeleton. You would probably make quite a mess when you were eating dinner but your bone structure would sure be a sight to see.
If you came back from the dead there's no way you'd go back and live half-heartedly. You'd feel reanimated by getting to know your deeper, bonier self. After that long journey back from the river Styx you'd feel like shaking 'dem bones. When you're wearing this sassy dress with its fun black and white tutu you might just feel reborn. With your newly enforced sass, people won't have to use x-ray vision to see that you've got backbone. . . and ribs, and a femur. You'll feel like you're the Queen of the underworld as you're throwing your phalanges in the air like you just don't care.
You'll look great wearing your skeleton dress to any number of spooky October events or to a Día de los Muertos themed party. You may be a skeleton, but you still have guts. So prepare to be the life of the party. Because what's more fun than a skeleton in a tutu? We can't think of anything.
|X-Small||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|2X||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|2X||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cute costumeBy Kristin Spellman | October 13, 2018Very cute. Love it!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizes run largeBy Melissa | October 18, 2017very cute and decent quality, definatley pay attention to the size chart on this dress as it does run a bit largeWas this review helpful to you?
- Cute Costume!By KRISTI H. | November 8, 2014Loved it!Was this review helpful to you?