Toddler/Child Pterodactyl Fossil Costume
Item # UN26246 / Read Reviews (3) Write A Review
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Shoe Covers
- Pair of Mitts
- 100% polyester velour and fiberfill
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Printed skeleton on front, fabric wing panels sewn into side and underarm seams
- Attached shoe covers have elastic in lower edge
- Mitts have elastic cuffs, printed bones on back
- Hood has printed skull, soft-sculpted crest; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
- Your kid may get mistaken for a museum exhibit!
Every kid has a favorite dinosaur. Some kids love the T-Rex, since it has big, sharp teeth! Other kids like the Triceratops because it has three big old horns on its head. Some kids think that the Stegosaurus is pretty awesome since it has a big, spiky tail! And some kinds like the Concavenator, because, well, it has a weird name and it's a weird-looking dinosaur. Us? We might not be kids, but we have a favorite dinosaur too! It's the Pterodactyl. Why? Because it has wings, of course! With those kind of wings, it could fly around the prehistoric land, scoping out the scene. That's also why we think that the coolest fossils are those of Pterodactyls and being the costume experts that we are, we sought out a cool fossilized version of our favorite dino!
This child Pterodactyl Fossil costume turns any kid into a skeletal version of the dinosaur known for cruising the skies! The skeletal outfit comes with a jumpsuit that fits with Hook and Loop fastener in the back, along with a matching hood that will have him feeling like he just came from a museum exhibit. Actually, we recommend not taking him to the museum while he's wearing this costume, since they might try to put him on display with the rest of the dinosaurs living there!
True To Size
|Small||Child Size||6-12 MO||6-12 MO|
|Medium||Child Size||18-24 MO||18-24 MO|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- PerfectBy Current Customer | September 2, 2016My grandson wanted to be a dinosaur and picked out this costume. I used the measure info provided and got the right size. Fits great. He loves it, good material, and easy on and off. Pinned on the hand covers so they don't get lost. A happy kid ready for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing Pteranodon Suit!By CS | November 2, 2022Size X-LargeOur 4-year-old son loves this suit. We purchased size XL, and it's nice and roomy. Highly recommend for any kid who loves dinosaurs!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?