Child Indian Maiden Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Every kid in school learns about two of the most important American Indian women: Pocahontas and Sacagawea, both of whom were instrumental in ensuring that the men they were helping survived and prospered. And once little girls learn of these two incredible heroes, they want to be just like them! Why? Because Pocahontas and Sacagawea were so obviously amazing. They did what most men couldn't do, and certainly what those European colonists couldn't. Did you know Pocahontas made sure the Englishmen at Jamestown colony survived the winter? And that Sacagawea guided Lewis and Clark from North Dakota all the way to the Pacific ocean? That's thousands of miles! Might as well have been a billion miles when the fastest mode of transportation was a horse. It's pretty much the same as her guiding them to the moon.
So now your little girl wants to dress up just like them. Can you blame her? She's finally interested in history, in the noble tradition of helping those in need, in being a woman of responsibility... that or she just want to be a princess. That's fine too! But a cultured princess is pretty good at least. And maybe some of that American Indian history and culture will stick with her long after she's done with the dress. For now though, you've got an Indian maiden on your hands, and she will be so thrilled at her magnificent, noble costume. Besides, that braided headpiece is going to look amazing now that you've finally mastered braiding her hair. You did master that, right? Better start practicing!
- 100% polyester
- Zipper in back
- Fringe & screenprinted design run across bust & shoulders
- Bottom of dress has 2 layers of fringe
- Belt has Velcro clasp
- Metal adornments w/ beaded tassels attach to front w/ Velcro
- Boot covers secure w/ elastic bands w/ Velcro claps
- Braided headpiece has elastic backing
- Boot covers