Saved by the Bell Zack Morris Adult Costume
- Cell Phone Prop
- Jacket: 89% polyester 11% cotton poplin, sleeve: 93% polyester, 7% cotton, shirt: 96% polyester 4% spandex stretch knit
- Short-sleeved pink pullover shirt has narrow black stripes
- Bomber style jacket has metal snaps at center front, 2 false pocket welts
- Jacket has ribbed collar, sleeve cuffs & waistband
- Wig is 100% synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Stuffed cell phone has PU faux leather outer shell, printed graphics
- Phone measures approx. 3"L x 2"W x 12"H
- Officially licensed, exclusive
A Magical Time
Zack and school had a rather complicated relationship. He had a permanent seat... in detention. He had fame throughout Bayside... more like infamy with Mr. Belding. He captivated all of our attention and was unquestionably the most popular guy in the whole scene... because he could call a Time Out and draw the camera direct to only himself while all others were frozen in place during the mysterious halting of time. Hold up; was Zack Morris a warlock!?
No matter what gave Zack the strange power he possessed, he viewed school as a great experience... except for the classes. After long years, Zack said that he finally found the best part about high school was the fact that he'd never have to return after graduation, in fact. But, oh, was Zack wrong. You see, when you dabble in the forces of time and the universe, trying to exert power over all around you, there is a cost that must eventually be paid. Now... Time Out!
Design & Details
While the real Zack Morris might be stuck in a high school purgatory, you get to step into his role with this officially licensed Zack costume from Saved by the Bell. Our in-house design team has scoured the 'net, watching every YouTube clip and re-watching every season to get the details on this Made by Us costume correct. Channel the full might of the '90s with this colorful jacket and a wig that truly defies all laws of nature to pull of a real Zack Attack. Don't want to go to the dance alone? Fear not! Give your other Bayside buddies a call on the giant cell phone and it'll be all right!
Put yourself into a perpetual high school state... actually, that sounds pretty awful. Instead, just jump into the style of the one and only Zack Morris with this great costume. (Leave the actual Time Out and forever detention to the real guy!)
|Small||Shirt Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Small||Jacket Sleeve Length||24 3/4"||63cm|
|Small||Wig Cap Circumference||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Jacket Sleeve Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Medium||Wig Cap Circumference||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Large||Jacket Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|Large||Wig Cap Circumference||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Sleeve Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Large||Wig Cap Circumference||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Size LargeI purchased this for my husband to match my & Kelly Kapowski costume. Overall the costume is great and runs true to size. However, the cell phone is a joke. It’s a flimsy, fluff-filled vinyl “cell phone”. It actually doesn’t resemble a phone at all.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?