Scarlet Singer Women's Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester satin & stretch knit; 100% PET sequins; 100% nylon mesh
- Corset & skirt have outer shell of sequined mesh, & full satin lining
- Corset has zipper in left side seam
- Decorative ribbon lacing through metal eyelets at center back
- Constructed bust w/ boning support
- Skirt has elastic waistband & back zipper
- Hip-high slit at right front
- Stretch-knit above-elbow gloves
Allure Them In
It can be hard to make it out there as a musician. The music world has become so different. Catching a break is very complicated now. If you want to make your mark, you'll need to have an eye-catching look to accompany your songbird voice. And while we can't guarantee success in the songwriting world, we think you have a pretty good chance of being remembered if you audition in this Women's Scarlet Singer Costume. Of course, you have a more than decent chance of being remembered just about anywhere you wear this alluring costume!
But you are confident in your singing skills and ready to make an impact. And it's been a good long while since anyone has seen a classy, elegant songstress, such as yourself. You're ready to shake up the whole industry!
You may be a lounge singer, but there is nothing laid back about this look! It's an exclusive costume made with the utmost attention to detail. It includes a matching red sequin, a back-lacing corset, and a long skirt with a generous slit up the side. Both pieces are fully lined for your comfort, and the corset includes boning for support. The gloves are a pretty, complementary purple satin and glide up above your elbows. This look is sizzling—accessorize it as you see fit!
Of course, if you aren't ready to make your grand vocal debut yet, you could always just wear this costume to the big Halloween party. As we said, it makes a splash wherever you go.
|Small||Corset Length (at center front||10"||25cm|
|Medium||Corset Length (at center front||10 1/4"||26cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Corset Length (at center front||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Large||Glove Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|X-Large||Corset Length (at center front||10 3/4"||27cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|X-Large||Glove Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Five StarsBy Karen Bratton | February 12, 2022Perfect Sizzlin’ Jessica Rabbit Dress complete package with Great interesting statement color combo of electric shade of purpleWurple long gloves, A long lush flaming red swingy wig will accessorize with pizazzzzz!!! Also ordered glistening nude tights with spandex for highlitin’ extra leg action n case your mud racing truck breaks down on the way to the Beaux Art Dancing Ball way down in Louisiana where the alligators are yard dogs.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good QualityBy Marissa Lomnitzer | November 10, 2022Height 5,0”This costume is really good quality, however the sizing is WAY off. I am a S/M and ordered a M to be safe (according to the size chart), but I couldn’t get the corset portion fully around me and the skirt was a full size too small. I couldn’t believe how small the costume was. My sister who is usually a solid S, also couldn’t fit into it. I ended up ordering an XL because I was afraid a L wouldn’t fit me. The XL ended up having a skirt that was way too big and the corset was ever so slightly big, but I still don’t think a L would’ve worked for the corset. My recommendation for the company would be to make the corset functional and ditch the zipper, then provide actual measurements of the waist size on the skirt so It’s easier to get the correct size.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy DragonLove | February 8, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 23, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Zipper does not stay up on skirtBy Sabrina | October 27, 2021Zipper does not stay up whatsoever. As soon as I zip it up and barely take my finger off it, it immediately pops down. Needs little eye hooks like on a bra, would be easier for the zipper to stay and offer support. I would not recommendWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?