Men's Cartoon Rabbit Costume
- Bow tie
- Pair of Foot Covers
- 100% woven polyester
- White interlock shirt is pullover w/ long sleeves
- Oversized bright red overalls have elastic straps anchored by large yellow buttons in front
- Bow tie is foam covered w/ pale blue polka-dotted satin; ties w/ narrow satin ribbon
- 3-toed feet have textured vinyl bottoms, interlock lining, long-pile fur shell
- Fur hood fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin, has wire to support ears
- Ears have pink lining; tuft of orange fur on top of hood
Some cartoon characters have to go through years of practice, networking, and hard work before they finally get their big break. But, sometimes all it takes is being at the right place at the right time, and wearing the perfect outfit, like our exclusive Cartoon Rabbit Costume! Just try it on, and prepare to get launched into cartoon stardom!
Okay, so this silly bunny costume probably won't start you a new life as a cartoon superstar, but it could give you a whole new outlook on the world while you're wearing it. As everyone you pass by sees you as a cartoon character, you'll start seeing more of them as cartoons, as well. They'll start walking in funny ways, and making really “animated” gestures. The longer you have this getup on, the more everything else will start appearing like a cartoon, too. Animals may start walking on two legs and wearing clothes, and if you try to pet them, don't be surprised if they politely ask you to stop. It starts getting really interesting though when stuff like your furniture starts talking, since you never know how it's going to react to you sitting on it...
All of this would be happening in your imagination, of course, since we didn't actually make this costume with any perception-altering abilities. We just designed it to make you look like a giant walking, talking, overall wearing cartoon bunny, which it does pretty well. Get a pair of plush cartoon hand gloves to go with the included foot covers, and you'll look so much like a joke-spouting bunny rabbit, you might make it to the Big Time, after all!
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Do IT!!By Nichole Barker | September 19, 2021Height 5’7” | Weight 180 | Size StandardSo much fun!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Patrick | December 10, 2021Excellent service fast delivery and good quality . I can't wait to wear it and hear the responses from the peopleBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Size StandardCostume came bigger than expected could not do anything about it because you cannot get ahold of customer service on exchanges and returns Even though they have a section sometimes you need to speak with somebody impossible to get ahold of themBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Don't bother! It's garbage ??By Current Customer | September 17, 2019The ears do not stay up at all and they look rediculous!! The neck of the head piece is so tight looks like it's made for a child! The costume is overall just poor quality ??Was this review helpful to you?
- Watch Buying UsedBy Current Customer | October 30, 2015Bought the used costume, which was in decent shape, Some staininng on the feet too. Served it's purpose and it was a hit!Was this review helpful to you?
- The Funniest Costume I've Ever WornBy wolverine.Tito | October 19, 2013I put this costume on and my family was laughing so hard they were crying. Over all very well made I would rather the bow tie be attached to the shirt instead of coming separately but it still looks great and "hilarious" to quote a couple of my friends.Was this review helpful to you?