Adult White Rabbit Costume
- Vest w/ Attached Bow Tie
- Hat w/ Attached Ears
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Adult White Rabbit Costume
- 100% polyester
- Faux fur pants have elastic waistband
- Brown faux suede vest fastens w/ hook & loop closure down center front
- Purple poplin long-sleeved jacket
- Vest has decorative buttons, and bow attached at collar
- White fur bunny feet have vinyl soles
- White fur mitts have pink appliqued paw pads
- Black polyfoam top hat has attached fur bunny ears
Your important date is just around the corner – so don’t be late! Whether it’s Halloween, a theme party, or a production, this white rabbit costume is just what you need for your Alice in Wonderland costume!
The white rabbit was always a source of great mystery. Who was he? What was he late for? Why was he always in such a hurry? Even though he was mysterious, he was also a source of comedy and fun! And most of all, he was a memorable character that everyone can instantly recognize. And when you step out for your event the last thing you want is for people to have to guess who you are!
Don't let time run out! Get this great Adult White Rabbit Costume. This costume is an exclusive and comes with the unique furry pants that give you a proper rabbit look from head to toe. The faux fur pants have an elastic waist for comfort and fit. The brown faux suede vest fastens with Hook and Loop fastener and has decorative blue buttons. A sewn-on bow tie is the finishing detail on the vest. Cover the vest with the purple poplin long-sleeve jacket. Complete your look with the white fur bunny feet and fur mitts. And no white rabbit is authentic without the black top hat – and this one even has attached matching bunny ears! Don't disappoint Alice! Make sure to get to the tea party on time. This is the perfect costume to pair with an Alice in Wonderland group costume this Halloween!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome !By PossumTrott | May 18, 2013I bought this for my husband to wear to our son's halloween wedding. I was worried about the sizing as it said one standard size and hubby is a mens small. We you were correct-it fits wonderfully for an average sized man as the vest and jacket are seperate pieces. The pants are made to allow room for height and weight differences. The had has elastic to help fit it to his head. Well worth the money we paid for this outfit! Thanks!Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizes indicated for Standard size are not correctBy Robert W. | October 12, 2015I went to get measured before i ordered this costume to make sure it would fit. The vest was at least 3-5 inches smaller than indicated and the jacket was even worse ( barely able to get over my shoulders), . The pants, hat and gloves fit fine. I called and asked if I could just get another vest and jacket and they couldn't accomadate. The next size up the pants would have been too big and I had no way of knowing if the vest and jacket would even fit at the 2 X size. Very disappointed, but they did send free shipping label for return.Was this review helpful to you?
- White Rabbit not true to size chartBy Tim | October 6, 2015The size chart says 54" for the chest. I have a 46" chest and it doesn't fit. I am . 5' 10" and weigh 200 pounds. The vest doesn't close and the jacket is super tight. The costume looks pretty cool however it was wrinkley. I'm sure ironing would fix thatWas this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy unlimitedfunplus | October 27, 2013I was a hit everyplace i went. This costume fits well and was worth the money. Dont forget to grab the clock and glasses to complete your look and you will be a hit as well.Was this review helpful to you?