Sweet Easter Bunny Costume for Adults
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Vest
- Pair of Foot Covers
- Pair of Hands
- 100% polyester
- Soft minky fabric jumpsuit w/ satin lining
- Zipper down center back
- Polyfill stuffing in the belly for plump look
- Satin vest and foam bowtie are sewn onto the front
- Minky gloves have elastic bands in the wrists
- Pair of shoes have a rubber bottom and minky uppers
- Large plush full head mask has embroidered eyes w/ mesh to allow you to see through
First thing’s first: do not, under any circumstances, attempt to operate a motor vehicle while wearing this costume. It’s really, really difficult, and our lawyers advised us to start with that. But we really want to talk about the nature of gift-giving. You know how some complain about having to find their eggs or baskets in the morning? Psh, ungrateful. They really think it’s some unnecessary hassle or something. Well, we believe gifts worth the trouble of creating and giving are certainly worth the effort of finding.
Design & Details
Particularly, we’ve got this sweet new outfit for you: our Sweet Easter Bunny Costume for Adults. Coming with a jumpsuit, that headpiece that commands attention, a pair of foot covers, and a pair of hands, too, it’s everything you need for your Easter outing. Except, you know, all the candy and basketry. But that’s why we made this such an easy costume because we know you have a lot of basket weaving and logistical planning ahead of you. One of our Made By Us exclusives, you will sleep well (as long as you don’t eat too much candy) knowing it was made in-house with love and care.
Hop to It
That’s right: Team Easter Bunny through and through. First, we go through a heck of a lot to get our hands on some candy (especially the good stuff). Second, Look at Halloween and Christmas. We would never knock either holiday, of course, but notice how much work goes into Halloween: dressing elaborately, walking door to door through cobwebs and spooky lights, saying a little saying, and hoping you don’t get a toothbrush or an apple or something! On Christmas, you have to be good all year long to expect anything from Santa! It’s wild. So what we’re trying to say is: keep doing you, Easter Bunny. We’ve got your back. You do you, Easter Bunny!
|Standard||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Standard||Foot Cover Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Buy itBy Vanessa | April 18, 2022Height 5'7" | Weight 150 | Size StandardI am 5 feet 7 inches 150 pounds and this fit like a glove. I have a cousin who is slightly taller then me and it was a little tight for him. So if you have a similar build to me then this is perfect! I looked at a ton of bunny costumes for easter and this was definitely the best looking quality wise for the price. Anything less expensive then this looks terrible and scary. On the flip side comparable bunny costumes were In the 300 dollar range and up. The children and even adults went crazy over this costume! I can't recommend it enough!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jessica | April 16, 2022Height 5.3 | Weight 200 | Size StandardBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Easter BunnyBy Anonymous | April 18, 2022Size StandardThis costume was such a hit! All the kids loved it on Easter! Even the adults loved it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?