Plus Size Basketball Bunny Costume for Women
- 100% polyester
- Stretchy fabric romper w/ all over sequins
- Zipper down center back
- Toon Squad patch on the front, elastic waistband
- Faux fur tail attaches to the romper w/ a safety pin
- Large faux fur ears can attach to your head w/ a hair clip
- Basketball and socks sold separately
Don't Call Her Doll
It can be rough out there on the court, especially when you're a cartoon. When your opponents can stretch and bounce, depending on the whims of the cartoonist, you just gotta think fast. This cartoon bunny does just that. Whether she's bobbing and weaving her way to a jump shot or coming up with the perfect comeback for overly eager characters, every move she makes is pretty charming. And the thing is, she does it all in bare paws! Do you want to take on the title of "belle of the basketball court"? You'll be ready to take on a pull-up jumper or a pro-hop, this bunny is sure to win any game she takes on!
This sweet little onesie will make you feel like a boss on the basketball court. The waist is cinched in the middle with elastic for a flattering yet comfortable fit. A target logo with "Toon Squad" decorating the middle. The deep v-neck is trimmed in blue while the sides have a sporty stripe down the whole look. Complete with a bunny tail in the back and a saucy pair of ears connected to a headband, this costume is ready to play as soon as it arrives!
A True Player
This bunny has always been an important part of the team. She keeps herself open and makes some seriously fast moves to the net. Consider pairing this costume with a pair of sporty knee-high socks for even more sass. This costume can be paired with other cartoon characters from your favorite animated basketball movie. Whether you're heading out to a sports-themed party or celebrating Halloween, you'll want to move fast and nab up this costume. Just be sure and make sure that nobody (or bunny, for that matter) calls you "doll"!
|1X||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|1X||Waist||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|1X||Hips||42" - 48"||107cm - 122cm|
|2X||Chest||44" - 46"||112cm - 117cm|
|2X||Waist||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|2X||Hips||44" - 51"||112cm - 130cm|
|3X||Chest||46" - 50"||117cm - 127cm|
|3X||Waist||38" - 46"||97cm - 117cm|
|3X||Hips||48" - 54"||122cm - 137cm|
|4X||Chest||50" - 54"||127cm - 137cm|
|4X||Waist||40" - 46"||102cm - 117cm|
|4X||Hips||51" - 56"||130cm - 142cm|
|5X||Chest||52" - 58"||132cm - 147cm|
|5X||Waist||42" - 48"||107cm - 122cm|
|5X||Hips||52" - 60"||132cm - 152cm|
- CuteBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Height 5’10 | Weight 298 | Size 1XGood fit, super cute. The only issues is that it’s not double lined. I wore black shape wear under it to help it not be see through and to help with the itchiness from the sequins. The ears are strange. They flip over. It’s a little pricy for all the work you have to do to make it comfortable.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Its cuteBy Pink | October 7, 2021Height 5ft 1inch | Weight 260Im glad I sized up but it is a too big. I don’t mind being that the outfit feels very scratchy but it is too big if I had sized down my thighs and under arms would have been destroyedBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2021Height 5’8 | Weight 280 | Size 2XThe outfit was really cute but because it’s covered in sequins it’s really uncomfortable. And because I’m in Texas and it’s hot it added up to a very unpleasant experienceBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?