Lifeless Bunny Adult Costume
- Tunic w/ Attached Mitts
- Pants w/ Attached Booties
- Lifeless Bunny Adult Costume
- 100% polyester faux linen fabric
- Tunic fastens w/ button & fabric loop at back of neck
- Mitts can flip back to free the hands
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Attached booties have vinyl soles
- Decorative stitching all over tunic & pants
- Stuffed headpiece covers entire head, fastens w/ hook & loop at back
- Mesh-covered eye openings will obstruct vision
- Ears have wire inside, can be posed as desired
There's nothing as cheerful as a bunny mascot. Surrounded by painted eggs, brightly colored baskets, and shiny, green, plastic grass, the Easter bunny has an important job to do. They are the ones who welcome spring, the ones who incite that springtime hippity hoppity in all of us even if winter is lingering on our door. We love the big white bunny, there's no way we'd ever do anything to harm it, right?
Like all cast outs, this lifeless bunny didn't start as the downtrodden character you see before you. Believe it or not, this sad rabbit started out as a cheerful, fluffy, white bunny. After years of Easter time festivities where that soft, fluffy fur was worn away by small hands sticky with layers of melted jelly bean someone decided it was time to retire the poor, worn cottontail. Yes, that's right just because this rabbit was showing a little wear and tear, a whole lot of bald patches we humans just put him away. The rabbit just lay there in a dark and dank closet, losing more and more fur, waiting for just one more day in the spotlight, making children giggle. Now, we're giving this rabbit a new lease on life, not that we're sure that this somber bunny is that into it.
For your next costumed event give this aged bunny suit another chance. Sure, it doesn't have the cheery personality that it once had but it sure has gained character. The over-sized head has uneven eyes and floppy stitched ears. It's paired with a tunic with attached mitts and pants with attached boot covers, giving your lifeless bunny a cohesive look. This bunny might not reinvigorate your hippity hoppity but at least your character will have plenty of. . . well, character.
|Medium||Waist||32" - 44"||81cm - 112cm|
|Large||Tunic Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 48"||91cm - 122cm|
|Large||Pants Outseam||44 1/2"||113cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 52"||102cm - 132cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Morgan | May 10, 2021Size LargeLove the costume! Only downside is the pants. They don’t match up with the sizing listed and are much smaller than stated.Was this review helpful to you?
- Gives me the giggles.By Vanessa | October 8, 2020Size X-LargeThis is nothing more than a burlap sac, but I still really like it. If you get a larger size, it gives you room to wear stuff underneath, and more or less just feels like a pair of (slightly itchy) pajamas. Don't expect to party all night with the head on, as you really can't see very well with it. BUT it's awesome for pictures and other short term things. The ears are a real pain to fold due to the type and width of wire. But the whole thing is worth it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | January 25, 2019Eye holes could be a bit larger.
Very cool.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018True to size and comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- such a painBy Gypsy | November 12, 2018The head was crushed and hard to breathe in. the eyes were so low that all you could see was the ground. didn't even get to wear this thing once because it was to hard to breathe or see out of.Was this review helpful to you?