Toddler's Dignified White Rabbit Costume
- Vest Front w/ Attached Bow Tie
- Jacket 37% polyester 35% cotton 22% rayon 6% nylon pants 100% polyester faux fur, velvet, & satin fabrics
- Velvet tailcoat jacket has sheer chiffon sleeve cuffs
- Faux fur pants have elastic waistband
- Satin vest front has hook & loop fastener at back of neck, elastic bands around waist & chest
- Satin bow tie sewn to vest front, decorative buttons at center
- Faux fur hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Soft-sculpted rabbit ears on top of hood
- Clock shown in photo is sold separately
Oh Dear, Oh Dear!
When you have a toddler at home, you're all too familiar with the rush to get somewhere on time. Once you manage to get your little one moving there's still a lot to do. If it's a weekday and you're trying to get them ready for their day, an outfit must be pulled on and at a minimum, they need shoes on their feet. That morning's toothbrushing can be overlooked, there's time for that before bed and you can make them brush for an extra minute. Breakfast? Grab-and-go will have to do. Socks? Hopefully, they're already on and preventing a slim percentage of feet-stink from reaching your nose later in the day.
We started thinking about famously late characters, looking for some sort of life advice that could calm anyone that's perpetually late. Of course, the White Rabbit came to mind. But, we've never been told what has him always rushing to his next engagement so we began to wonder if the White Rabbit had a family. It seems possible—you know, rabbits being productive little animals and whatnot—and it would really explain why he's always late for his obligations and acting exceptionally frazzled.
Design & Details
Instead of embracing your own status as a rushed White Rabbit let your toddler take on the role. Your toddler will look as distinguished as that relatable little fellow in this Made By Us Dignified White Rabbit Costume. The 4-piece costume is easy to put on thanks to its separates including a pair of faux fur pants with an elastic waistband. When your toddler is dressed in a red, velvet tailcoat and satin vest they'll look ready for even a trip to see the Queen of Hearts. To complete your little one's rabbity look, they'll have a headpiece with soft-sculpted rabbit ears that are perfect for some impatient wringing.
Look at the Time...
If you're really looking to impress the importance of punctuality to your toddler we suggest giving them a quick lesson on how to tell time and getting them an oversized clock. They may not be able to tell you if you're 5 or 50 minutes late leaving the house after just one lesson, but they won't be able to ignore the time with a ticking clock in their coat pocket either.
|18MO||Jacket Length (back)||19"||48cm|
|18MO||Vest Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|18MO||Pants Waist||18 1/4" - 23 1/4"||46cm - 59cm|
|18MO||Pants Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||12 3/4"||32cm|
|2T||Jacket Length (back)||20 3/4"||53cm|
|2T||Pants Waist||19" - 24"||48cm - 61cm|
|4T||Sleeve Length||14 3/4"||37cm|
|4T||Jacket Length (back)||27 1/2"||70cm|
|4T||Pants Waist||20" - 25"||51cm - 64cm|
|4T||Pants Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Chen sinvani | January 26, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Shiran bobo | January 3, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy katie houle | November 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible fitBy Current Customer | August 17, 2019Everything from the neck down is fine. But the bunny head is so small, it could fit a doll. My 2 year old is literally in the 5th percentile for his head size and This sits halfway down his skull and won’t even do up beneath the chin. Extremely disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?