Plus Size Mascot Easter Bunny Costume
- Full-Head Mask
- Bow Tie
- Vest Front
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Super soft 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Plaid vest front has same-fabric ties at neck and waist
- Plaid bow tie has length-adjustable elastic neck band that fastens at back w/ metal hook
- Faux fur mitts have elastic wrist bands
- Faux fur shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- Full-head mask has latex base layer covered w/ faux fur on top, back, & sides
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Ears on top of mask have wire inside, can be bent as desired
- Exclusively made by us
The Myth. The Legend. The Bunny.
It is a long-held myth that the mystical creatures and residents of our varied holidays are somehow sequestered to those lonely dates. Santa Claus is locked away in the North Pole until the end of December… the Pumpkin King can only appear in late October with the harvest and thinning of the veil… Cupid only flies through the skies with his quiver of enchanting arrows in mid-February… and… er… Flag Day has a pixie or something, right?
Anyway, all that is nonsense! The magical folks that help to spread glee and affirm the festive spirit of their associated holidays don’t just cease to exist in their off months! They aren’t locked up under a strange sort of Gregorian House Arrest because no one is actively in need of their unique array of gifts. In fact, they often visit each other in their down time, exchanging stories and the addresses of folks who are particularly spirited or are in need of some ghostly reminders of the people they might better be. Surprisingly enough, it is the Easter Bunny who usually hosts these occasions, making a mean Egg Salad Sandwich.
Design & Details
So, it is no surprise that the Easter Bunny is the first on the guest list for the other holiday occasions, and All Hallows Eve is no different. It is time to gear up again in this Plus Size Mascot Easter Bunny costume and hop your way to the holiday events. This jumpsuit of bright white faux fur has a festive springtime plaid vest and elastic bow tie. The molded plastic mask is covered in the same faux fur and has mesh-covered eye openings to (sort of) see your path. Accompany the garb with a wicker basket and some chocolate eggs to remind even the ghouls of the festive Spring. Heck, you might even earn some bonus points from Santa, who is sure to be there, too!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 18, 2022Height 5’10”Great costume for Easter fun! I wear a size L but this costume in size 4X didn’t scare me off! I put it on over the flouncy dress I was wearing and I looked ‘fluffy’.
The head fit nicely but I think it would be quite snug if I had a larger head.
Talking while inside the head, I sounded like Darth Vader to myself but the kiddies didn’t seem to think I sounded strange.
I could see well out of the eyes and just took it easy when going down steps.
Good choice for a great price!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bunny was a hit!!By Jackie | April 18, 2022Size 5XThe kids loved the bunny outfit. It wasn’t scary for the kids at all!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Bunny was a hit!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Bunny was a hit!! No (0)
- Two StarsBy Teresa | April 17, 2022Runs very small. Head is not attractive, nose and mouth were disfigured. The back of the head and the top of costume do not meet. Low quality for the price.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good qualityBy Anonymous | April 26, 2022Height 5’11” | Weight 230 | Size 4XIt was as advertised and the quality was good and fit well. Head was slightly tight but very usable.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Patricia Trefsgar | April 9, 2022Suit was nice head was too small for 2x costume had to find different person to wear.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 2, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?