Mascot Happy Easter Bunny Costume
- Full-Head Mask
- Bow Tie
- Vest Front
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Super soft 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Plaid vest front has same-fabric ties at neck and waist
- Plaid bow tie has length-adjustable elastic neck band that fastens at back w/ metal hook
- Faux fur mitts have elastic wrist bands
- Faux fur shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- Full-head mask has latex base layer covered w/ faux fur on top, back, & sides
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Ears on top of mask have wire inside, can be bent as desired
- Exclusively made by us
Every week at the Holiday Mascot Support Circle, numerous holiday spirits gather to expose their vulnerabilities and fears. Of all things, the most common thing we hear about is the date-locked oppression that these wondrous hosts feel about being somehow sequestered only to those lonely dates called their own. Santa Claus is locked away in the North Pole until the end of December… the Pumpkin King can only appear in late October with the harvest and thinning of the veil… Cupid only flies through the skies with his quiver of enchanting arrows in mid-February… It is tragic and something that we constantly work to fixing.
The magical folks that help to spread glee and affirm the festive spirit of their associated holidays don’t just cease to exist in their off months! They aren’t locked up under a strange sort of Gregorian House Arrest because no one is actively in need of their unique array of gifts. In fact, we have established cross-holiday events to help them get out and visit each other in their down time, exchanging stories and the addresses of folks who are particularly spirited or are in need of some ghostly reminders of the people they might better be. Surprisingly enough, it is the Easter Bunny who usually hosts these occasions, making a mean Egg Salad Sandwich.
So, it is no surprise that the Easter Bunny is the first on the guest list for the other holiday occasions and All Hallows Eve is no different. It is time to gear up again in this Mascot Happy Easter Bunny costume and hop your way to the holiday events. This faux fur jumpsuit fastens with a back zipper and has fur mitts with comfortable elastic bands. The blue plaid vest has fabric ties and a bow tie to give you that flair of entertainment and professionalism. The molded latex mask is covered in white fur and has mesh eye openings to keep your disguise while even letting you (sort of) see where you’re going! Accompany the garb with a wicker basket and some chocolate eggs to remind even the ghouls of the festive Spring. Heck, you might even earn some bonus points from Santa, who is sure to be there, too!
|Small||Sleeve Length (from neck band)||31"||79cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length (from neck band)||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
|Standard||Sleeve Length (from neck band)||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length (from neck band)||33 1/2"||85cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- One StarBy Anonymous | April 20, 2022Didn’t look like picture poorly made and scaryBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- DeliveryBy ASHLEY | April 18, 2022Height 5'3 | Weight 140 | Size StandardThis was a last minute purchase and it was delivered as promised. I purchased the standard size suit with hopes of someone wearing it but I, 5'3 140lbs got in it which it was a little big but the mission was accomplished.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | April 18, 2022Height 5'3 | Weight 162 | Size StandardThis is a very cute inexpensive Easter Bunny costume. Two things I would improve are 1.) There are no holes in the mouth or nose for ventilation and 2.) The eye holes are so far apart you can only look out one at a time.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume at a great price!!!By Office Bunny for Family Easter Egg Hunt | April 12, 2022Height 5'2 | Weight 102 | Size SmallThis costume is cute, well-made, child-friendly (not a scary face like some), easy to put on and comfortable to wear. I LOVE that it comes in actual sizes of small, med, large, etc. and not the combined small/medium which are too big for me. It was a big hit at our company Easter egg hunt and we'll use it again for many years to come. This one gets an A+. I got the 15% off which made it an even greater bargain (I compared prices and prices here were by far the best) but it did go on sale for another $10 off the week before Easter.... which I missed by ordering early. Oh, I should also note it was well packaged and arrived earlier than promised.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- EasterBy Nana | March 31, 2016The ears wouldn't stay up ??Was this review helpful to you?
- Easter Bunny costumeBy Stephanie | April 17, 2022Height 5'3" | Weight 144 | Size MediumThe head mask is small on this costume. I have glasses but they are kids glasses my head is small for an adult. The hands need to be made a little different so they won't fall off.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as expectedBy Anonymous | April 15, 2022Height 5 | Weight 120 | Size SmallBunny costume head was too small even for a 5’0ft 120 lbs women.
The ears attached to the head came broken and overall pretty disappointed.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | April 13, 2022The sizing chart is wrong. Order a size up.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Heather | April 11, 2022Great fit ..perfect for Easter.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | April 14, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- You saved the dayBy Angie | March 29, 2021We ordered this for our Neighborhood Association Easter Egg Hunt. It fit as specified and will last for several yars.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- BunnyBy Current Customer | June 26, 2018Exactly as seen online. It's great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bunny CostumeBy Nana | April 6, 2017This is a great product, fits well, looks just like the picture. I love it and the kids loved it for the Easter egg hunt and pictures.Was this review helpful to you?