Women's Plus Size Sultry Sea Witch Costume
- Bodice: 100% polyester; skirt: 72% polyester, 28% metallic
- Dress has back zipper
- Bodice front is velvet, skirt is metallic sequin knit
- Neckline, shoulder straps, & off-shoulder ruffles trimmed w/ metallic sequins
- Neckline edged w/ band of shiny wet-look faux leather, faux gem at center
- Glittery felt crown sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
Making Weird Waves
Do you ever look at the strange creatures under the sea and wonder, "What the heck is going on down there"? Fish like the Sheepshead or Hatchetfish (quick warning: don't Google) are swimming around the deep so there's no way anything going on down there is normal. With all the deep, dark mystery of the ocean, there has to be some magic mixed in there too. We have to think that sea witches are a lot tougher than the witches on land. No basic potions and charms, sea witches make waves. They create whirlpools, storms, and walls of fog that block out the land from the sight of lost sailors. We like to picture witches dwelling in an ancient underwater palace, causing chaos on the surface as she proudly sits on a mussel-covered throne. Want some of this deep-sea, deep-seated power? This costume is a great way to start.
You'll feel like the boss of the sea when you're rocking this gorgeous ocean enchantress costume. The featured dress has a fitted top that's a soft black texture. With a sweetheart neckline that's trimmed with a faux leather wet look, this dress is a real stunner. The skirt is made of a sparkly material that's trimmed with purple ruffles. The skirts points are designed to look like tentacles for a distinctly fishy fashion.
Turning the Tidepool
Are you ready to stir things up this Halloween? We think this gorgeous costume will help you feel the power. Pair it with a sea witch wig, golden crown, fishnet tights, and long gloves to tweak this costume to fit your style. And while we're still working on a way to train a couple of eels to help you in your nefarious plots, we're pretty sure you'll make some major waves!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Thin, clingy materialBy Hondaphiliac | October 31, 2020Height 5' 8" | Weight a lot | Size 3X/4XVery clingy. And way too short for my height. I had to wear shorts because my butt was literally exposedBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jackie | October 16, 2020Size 3X/4XAbsolutely love this costume! Wish it came with the wig but absolutely gorgeous. I need to loose my stomach since it sticks out like a sore thumb, but definitely worth getting!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that this Ursula costume is going to be a fun part of your Halloween plans! Thanks for leaving a review!