Men's Crab Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Stuffed legs sewn into side seams of jumpsuit
- Foam-backed "shell" vest fits over head, has elastic side straps
- Vest lining has a zipper pocket that can be stuffed w/ tissue or fiberfill if desired
- Foam-backed hood has hook & loop fastener under chin, soft-sculpted eyes on top
- Claw-shaped foam-backed mitts have long cuffs
- Foam-backed boot covers have elastic bands under foot
Some people don’t get it. You’ve explained it, but they just don’t fully understand why you’d want to dress up like a crab. We get it. Crabs are cool. They’re decapods. There are thousands of species of crabs in the world. They’ve been around since the Jurassic period. Most of them like to chill out at the beach for most of the day. A group of crabs is called a cast… kind of like a theater troupe! It’s just a darn shame that the rest of the world isn’t as enamored with crabs as we are!
Well, we want to encourage you to follow your dream of dressing like a cool crab and we’ve even crafted a costume for you to do it with!
Design & Details
This adult crab costume is a special, Made by Us, design. It helps turn you into the crustacean that you’ve always dreamed of becoming! The costume comes with a bright red bodysuit with attached legs on the sides. Crabs need their extra legs, after all! It also comes with an orange vest that fits over the bodysuit to give you that light colored crab underbelly. The headpiece has a pair of cartoonish eyes on top and a generous opening for your face. But, of course, you need a pair of pincers if you plan on being a crab! This costume comes with a pair of pincer-shaped mitts to wear over your hands, so you can get to pinching like a real crab! Finally, a pair of boot covers finishes off the look in style!
When you dress up in this crab costume, it’s time for you to hit the beach to do some scavenging like a real crab… or you can just head to the next costume party! Either way, you’ll look like one classy crustacean when you wear this exclusive costume.
|Medium||Vest Length (at front)||27"||69cm|
|Medium||Vest Length (at back)||28"||71cm|
|Standard||Vest Length (at front)||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Standard||Vest Length (at back)||29"||74cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length (at front)||28"||71cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length (at back)||30"||76cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Too tight and smallBy Conrad | October 26, 2018I was overly excited to see up as a crab person so I could look like crab but like people. The quality of the custume is superb. However, the bodysuit is uncomfortably tight in the legs and thighs and the length was a bit of a stretch as well. I got it on but I literally could not move. I am 6'1" 200 lbs. I would not recommend this custume to anyone over 5'10" or if you have anything other than chicken legs.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?