Men's Crab Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Stuffed legs sewn into side seams of jumpsuit
- Foam-backed "shell" vest fits over head, has elastic side straps
- Vest lining has a zipper pocket that can be stuffed w/ tissue or fiberfill if desired
- Foam-backed hood has hook & loop fastener under chin, soft-sculpted eyes on top
- Claw-shaped foam-backed mitts have long cuffs
- Foam-backed boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- NOTE: Standard Size and Large are the same size
Some people don’t get it. You’ve explained it, but they just don’t fully understand why you’d want to dress up like a crab. We get it. Crabs are cool. They’re decapods. There are thousands of species of crabs in the world. They’ve been around since the Jurassic period. Most of them like to chill out at the beach for most of the day. A group of crabs is called a cast… kind of like a theater troupe! It’s just a darn shame that the rest of the world isn’t as enamored with crabs as we are!
Well, we want to encourage you to follow your dream of dressing like a cool crab and we’ve even crafted a costume for you to do it with!
Design & Details
This adult crab costume is a special, Made by Us, design. It helps turn you into the crustacean that you’ve always dreamed of becoming! The costume comes with a bright red bodysuit with attached legs on the sides. Crabs need their extra legs, after all! It also comes with an orange vest that fits over the bodysuit to give you that light colored crab underbelly. The headpiece has a pair of cartoonish eyes on top and a generous opening for your face. But, of course, you need a pair of pincers if you plan on being a crab! This costume comes with a pair of pincer-shaped mitts to wear over your hands, so you can get to pinching like a real crab! Finally, a pair of boot covers finishes off the look in style!
When you dress up in this crab costume, it’s time for you to hit the beach to do some scavenging like a real crab… or you can just head to the next costume party! Either way, you’ll look like one classy crustacean when you wear this exclusive costume.
|Small||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Might as well get one up on the inevitable evolution of all life formsBy RudeboyJohn | October 3, 2022This arrived like, 3 days earlier than I expected, in the middle of the evening, like some sort of stealthy ninja. Came properly boxed, costume somewhat stuffed in a thick plastic bag. Unraveled the contents and found them to be actually intact. Donned the suit (comes in like 3 main pieces, plus gloves and booties). Everything fit exactly as I had measured it. Pretty surprised overall. Everything seems to be of sturdy-enough quality. No frayed edges or ripped seams. The only thing that I, personally, didn't account for is that the gloves WILL render your hands useless. Don't expect to be able to hold a drink or a cigar in this thing...actually, definitely probably should keep it far away from open flames. Still, I am totally stoked about this. I'm gonna crab over everything! Gonna get really freaky with it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Might as well get one up on the inevitable evolution of all life forms Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Might as well get one up on the inevitable evolution of all life forms No (0)
- Too tight and smallBy Conrad | October 26, 2018I was overly excited to see up as a crab person so I could look like crab but like people. The quality of the custume is superb. However, the bodysuit is uncomfortably tight in the legs and thighs and the length was a bit of a stretch as well. I got it on but I literally could not move. I am 6'1" 200 lbs. I would not recommend this custume to anyone over 5'10" or if you have anything other than chicken legs.Was this review helpful to you?
- Okay.By Anonymous | October 13, 2022Size MediumIt runs a little small and it was missing the black part of the eyes.
Ordered adult medium for my daughter who is and adult small and the legs were tight.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 8, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Amanda gerardo | October 22, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume but no crotch openingBy Clifford | October 17, 2021I love the costume but will have to sew in an opening for the crotch area. It's very difficult putting the costume on and off.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy john | October 5, 2021i love this costume. but....... it does not come with a hard shell and claws cant pinchBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?