Women's Misbehavin' Mouse Costume
- Collar w/ Attached Bow Tie
- Ears Headband
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Catsuit has back zipper, plunging V-neckline
- Attached suspenders anchored by decorative buttons
- Collar has hook & loop fastener at back
- Foam mouse ears attached to plastic headband
Not Mousin' Around
Looking for a sleeker Disney costume this year? Spice up your Halloween with a Women's Misbehavin' Mouse Costume! This sexy spin takes on Mickey rather than Minnie, focusing on red and black instead of Minnie's pink and white polka dots. Because what if Mickey, the original mouse, had been a lady? We're not sure this is what Walt had in mind, but it certainly leaves an impression! This outfit is ready to put on a show.
This Misbehavin' Mouse Costume is a slimmer version of the formal suit that Mickey Mouse wears at Disney world. is a catsuit (the irony, right?), zipped in the back with a generous V neckline. The longsleeve black top features a tuxedo shirt design and turns into long tuxedo tails at the back, while the "pants" are red with black stripes down the sides. No need to worry your suspenders will fall down! They are completely decorative and buttoned into place. The bowtie is separate and is attached behind the neck. And what would Mickey be without his ears? Top off your look with this headband version to achieve that classic Mickey silhouette. Pair with some red heels (we have some, if you're looking!) to complete the look. Little white gloves would also make a nice addition.
Mouse About Town
Mouse ears on, red heels on, "cute and I know it" strut on—it's time to hit the town! Or party, or gala, or even a Zoom call virtual party. Wear it to Disney World and take a picture with the big-eared hero himself! This is formal wear, after all. Surely you can wear this anywhere! Bring the magic of this beloved character with you, now in a feminine shape that gives you serious costume confidence.
- Five StarsBy Jateavia | November 1, 2020Size LargeI absolutely loved this costume. Super cute yet still sexy.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?