Women's Deck of Cards Heart Kit
- Pullover top has open shoulders, front tails to be tied as desired
- Glittery printed heart on front
- Gold-tone metal crown has elastic chin band
- Gold-tone chain necklace has plastic suit symbol pendants
Queen of Hearts
It's that time of year again—the one where your friend invites you over to a costume party. You enjoy going, but it's been a busy year. You haven't had any time to plan a costume! And honestly, the idea of wearing something bulky, flimsy, or delicate while trying to have a good time sounds exhausting. Well, you're in luck! We have the perfect easy and fun costume for you. You can be both stylish and comfortable with the help of this Women's Deck of Cards Heart Kit. They'll crown you queen of the party in this understated look!
This kit has three pieces to bring the costume to life. First, a white shirt, which features stylish details like a soft v-neckline and peekaboo cutout shoulders. It also has front ties, so you can adjust the length and tightness of the top until it's just how you want it. A large red heart glitters on the center of the shirt, and a smaller heart and 'Q' in the corner identify you as the queen of hearts. Every queen needs a crown, so that is the second piece! This mini golden crown fastens under the chin for stability. Finally, the kit includes a necklace that features all four suit symbols: clubs, spades, diamonds, and hearts. All this look needs is your favorite bottoms and shoes to match, and you are ready for the evening!
Queen of Versatility
This look isn't only good for a party. This card outfit could also work for a themed day at the office. It's easy to throw on if you need to take the kids trick or treating. Best of all, we have the other three suit kits in stock! You and your friends can dress up together and enjoy the festivities as a group.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- potential is there, cheap material, runs largeBy Anonymous | October 10, 2019I was hoping to wear this to Disney as the Queen of Hearts to go with my daughter dressing as Alice in Wonderland. Unfortunately, this won't work. It runs large. I thought this was going to be more of a t-shirt type material, but I was wrong. It is just cheap "costume" polyester material. Not a winner for me.
This is super cute in concept and could be greatly improved just by using different material for shirt. I would love to see this come back as a new and improved version!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?